#4 South Carolina @ Louisiana St - 1/24/21 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

#4 South Carolina @ Louisiana St - 1/24/21

Who will win this game?

• Louisiana St

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
So is THIS the reason why the "General Women's Basketball" forum was created?? So the CT fans could keep trolls from other teams off of their dedicated forum, but give CT fan trolls a special place to come troll other fanbases where they can't do anything about it?? Sad, and fairly pathetic. Starting to see too many South Carolina game threads that have NOTHING to do with Connecticut like this.....
Yeah it's like the University of Tokyo, where they admit a quota of foreigners from each country in the world so the 'real' (Japanese) students can study them.

Last edited:

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
I never said it was you who did... nor did @SCGamecock. You yourself inserted yourself in the topic claiming it to not be you hence why I said “guilty speaks”. Relax. I like you and appreciate you sticking up for us Gamecock fans when the opportunity proceeds itself. We’re all good.
I have been accused many times as being a Gamecock fan ( and in reality I am a Dawn fan) so when someone says "say's they are not but seem to be a fan" it gets under my skin. I love all the WBB teams, but their fans...not so much....lol. Thanks for being a reasonable voice in what seems to be a 'South Carolina dissing' board most of the time. I think WBB is thriving because the landscape is not as UCONN dominate as in the past. UCONN"s dominance helped bring it to the national level (101 game win streak, 11 titles) but now it's time to take advantage of the national attention and have other teams rise up.

Reaction Score
I have been accused many times as being a Gamecock fan ( and in reality I am a Dawn fan) so when someone says "say's they are not but seem to be a fan" it gets under my skin. I love all the WBB teams, but their fans...not so much....lol. Thanks for being a reasonable voice in what seems to be a 'South Carolina dissing' board most of the time. I think WBB is thriving because the landscape is not as UCONN dominate as in the past. UCONN"s dominance helped bring it to the national level (101 game win streak, 11 titles) but now it's time to take advantage of the national attention and have other teams rise up.
Now why do you suppose so many people think you’re a Gamecock fan? Hmmm.. Maybe it’s because you act like a Gamecock fan, talk like a Gamecock fan, etc. ?? Where there’s smoke there’s fire.

What’s a little weird is that you don’t think you’re a Gamecack fan. Haha. I had a work colleague compliment me on my Yankee hat. I told him I didn’t know he was a Yankee fan. He said he wasn’t - he just always thought they had a cool logo. Righttt!!! Good one!!

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
Now why do you suppose so many people think you’re a Gamecock fan? Hmmm.. Maybe it’s because you act like a Gamecock fan, talk like a Gamecock fan, etc. ?? Where there’s smoke there’s fire.

What’s a little weird is that you don’t think you’re a Gamecack fan. Haha. I had a work colleague compliment me on my Yankee hat. I told him I didn’t know he was a Yankee fan. He said he wasn’t - he just always thought they had a cool logo. Righttt!!! Good one!!
You could accuse me of being a Baylor fan....a UCONN fan...a Miss St. fan...and you would be correct....but to say I am an exclusive Gamecock fan would not be true. I have stated many times I am a WBB fan...nothing more. I defend all programs against idiotic claims by other fan bases. I have no patience for ignorant arguments or statements...sorry....that's just the way it is.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom