3 ships - How should they be used? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

3 ships - How should they be used?

Reaction Score
I keep reading and hearing about Juiston but are we really a player for him or is this all dreaming? Really sounds like a perfect fit I agree and he can rebound the ball for his size too. What I like even more is he does defend and has that toughness we do need.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I keep reading and hearing about Juiston but are we really a player for him or is this all dreaming? Really sounds like a perfect fit I agree and he can rebound the ball for his size too. What I like even more is he does defend and has that toughness we do need.
Probably an uphill battle because so heavy hitters going after him. Will really need luck with this one. I wouldn't hold Chillious or the staff accountable if we don't get him. But a hail mary can always occur. Just look at how the Pats came back in the Super Bowl.:cool:

Reaction Score
Probably an uphill battle because so heavy hitters going after him. Will really need luck with this one. I wouldn't hold Chillious or the staff accountable if we don't get him. But a hail mary can always occur. Just look at how the Pats came back in the Super Bowl.:cool:

I miss being a heavy hitter. Let's see if Chilli can start off Johnny gwynn hot.

Reaction Score
Can I get a Holla for Mohamed Bamba? The kid is what we need on the inside and he's still out there - Just saying we didn't bring Chill here for nothing.

Reaction Score
Can I get a Holla for Mohamed Bamba? The kid is what we need on the inside and he's still out there - Just saying we didn't bring Chill here for nothing.
This would be a good idea if he didn't cut us from his list

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom