Reaction Score
USF - W
BC - L
Tennessee - L
JMU - L
SHU - W
UMass - W

4-8 for me.
Despite the competitiveness on the back half, a disappointment nonetheless.
I would love to list more wins, but i just don't think we're "there" yet.

Reaction Score
USF - L
BC - W
Tennessee - L
JMU - L
SHU - W
UMass - W

Reaction Score
I think USF, BC and JMU are all going to be similar in caliber. I think all are a slightly better than Rice. My prediction is that we win two more games to finish the season, that’s my final prediction. BUT… if we keep improving the way we are, we could win any game on the schedule with the exception of Tennessee. It’s going to be exciting either way!

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
USF - Win: Mora is unstoppable with an extra week to plan for this game.
BC - Win: BC is not good and we will have momentum and a lot of fans in the stands at Alumni Stadium
Tennessee - Loss
JMU - Win: They are a good team but we are motivated to play in a bowl.
SHU - Win: Clubber Lang had the correct prediction, "Pain."
UMass - Win

Reaction Score
No guesses here, just play hard every game with the same focus, confidence, intensity & determination they showed yesterday. They could very well have 4 wins already by now if things had gone their way. They finally looked more like the team we were expecting them to be at season’s start. Gotta keep that going rest of the way and we’ll see what happens.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
4-2 would certainly salvage the season and push the "revolution" forward. 3-3 or worse is probably a backslide for the program. 5-7 looks a heck of a lot better than 4-8 especially when you can say you won 5 of your last 7 games. Playing JMU for a chance at a bowl with two "more winnable" games to go is probably the most we can hope for. If that actually came to pass, the pressure on the last to would be enormous. I'd like to see how we respond to that opportunity.

Reaction Score
Real toss up is BC. It’s absolutely necessary and should be the case that we beat USF UMASS and SHU. As said above, 5-7 is a lot better than 4-8. I don’t see a bowl for us this year but getting within a game is good motivation for next season.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
USF W
BC L
TENN L
JMU L
SHU W
UMASS W

4-8 with two blown games against FIU and Utah State. The margins to make a bowl are thin.

Reaction Score
Put down a little 'scarole before the opener on the over on O/U 5-win season. So, natch, we're going 5-1 over the next six. The TN game is the only bridge too far.

Reaction Score
We lack the talent and speed to consistently win games but can win a rock fight or 2. 4 wins this year.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Put me down for 5-1 or 4-2.

Tennessee on the road is the highest probability for a loss.
USF at home is winnable.
BCU and JMU are road games where UConn will be underdogs but they can compete and give themselves a chance to win.
UMass and SH better be wins.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom