2028 Recruiting Thead | The Boneyard

2028 Recruiting Thead

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Oh Boy High Quality GIF

6'2" already and I trust our staff to identify a QB this young. Earliest offer for us ever @huskymedic ?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Out of curiosity, does anyone know what ever became of the kid Daron (his dad, DaronsDad started promoting him here from when the kid was like ten years old)?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Out of curiosity, does anyone know what ever became of the kid Daron (his dad, DaronsDad started promoting him here from when the kid was like ten years old)?

Kid actually played in college so I'll eat crow for razzing him when he was like 9yo. Found these stats, not sure if they are for his total career or even what year/s.

With all due respect, Graham Chamberlain is obviously on a much higher trajectory than Daron ever dreamed to be.

Reaction Score
Kid actually played in college so I'll eat crow for razzing him when he was like 9yo. Found these stats, not sure if they are for his total career or even what year/s.

With all due respect, Graham Chamberlain is obviously on a much higher trajectory than Daron ever dreamed to be.
Those are his Freshman year stats. He is going into his second year.

Reaction Score

-> The Class of 2028 prospect is ready to jump up a couple of levels.

“Next year I am going to a high school; I will try to start as a freshman,” McKenzie shared. “We are looking for schools around my area in Connecticut or Massachusetts.”

Two D-I teams welcomed McKenzie to campus for games.

“I went on a game-day to UConn (Connecticut) and to BC (Boston College),” McKenzie said.

The time spent with the Huskies made an impact. “It went really well,” McKenzie stated. “During the whole game, the energy there was incredible.” <-

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom