2025 Recruiting Targets? | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting Targets?

Reaction Score
Looking at the rankings of top 2025 recruits, the ones I know we have been involved with are Meleek Thomas (9), Dwayne Aristode (23), Kiyan Anthony (59), Jacob Ross (80), and Badara Diakite (92). Am I missing anyone? I know things were probably come into focus much more once the summer circuit/Peach Jam, etc. hits.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Idk if we have any interest in Anthony, but he’s said before he was interested in UConn.

Just to put the final nail in the coffin to Cuse fans who think their team could be relevant again, I’d love to have him end up at UConn.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
Idk if we have any interest in Anthony, but he’s said before he was interested in UConn.

Just to put the final nail in the coffin to Cuse fans who think their team could be relevant again, I’d love to have him end up at UConn.
This would be traumatic for Syracuse. Imagine Carmelo seated next to Ray Allen at Gample , Etc. Please make it happen

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

These recruiting hindsight conversations are always funny to me. I really doubt Rudy didn't go to Cuse cause of expectations, he'd have those everywhere he went, but it's interesting to hear.

Reaction Score
Last edited:
Reaction Score
This one is for @superjohn. Any chance UConn decides to get involved?

LONDON JEMISON IS MAKING A NAME FOR HIMSELF

Expressions 17U had a very strong weekend finishing 6-0. In two outings I left impressed with the play of London Jemison. Jemison is a prospect who is currently ranked No. 58 in the class and has risen 65 spots over the past year. The 6-foot-8, 185 pound wing is long, athletic but also efficient and does not hunt shots. While playing alongside other capable scorers, Jemison plays within the game while still leaving an impact.

As of now Jemison is being recruited hard by Providence, Xavier, Syracuse, Ohio State, Vanderbilt, Georgetown, and Notre Dame. Jemison has also taken an unofficial to Providence and an official visit to Syracuse.

Reaction Score
This one is for @superjohn. Any chance UConn decides to get involved?

LONDON JEMISON IS MAKING A NAME FOR HIMSELF

Expressions 17U had a very strong weekend finishing 6-0. In two outings I left impressed with the play of London Jemison. Jemison is a prospect who is currently ranked No. 58 in the class and has risen 65 spots over the past year. The 6-foot-8, 185 pound wing is long, athletic but also efficient and does not hunt shots. While playing alongside other capable scorers, Jemison plays within the game while still leaving an impact.

As of now Jemison is being recruited hard by Providence, Xavier, Syracuse, Ohio State, Vanderbilt, Georgetown, and Notre Dame. Jemison has also taken an unofficial to Providence and an official visit to Syracuse.

Wow. Is he really 6’8”?? I haven’t seen him play since he was at northwest but I thought he was maybe 6’4”

Reaction Score
I'm asking kind of sarcastically if he would be based on the article below. I'm not insinuating he would be. I have no idea what kind of parent he is.

No no he most certainly would not LOL. He'd probably be more demanding on his kid than Hurley.

I can't imagine being in the shoes of Bronny, 'Melo's kid, Jeff Jordan, DJ Wagner, the Boozer twins etc.

Reaction Score
We offered Aj Dybansta back in Apirl of 2023 who is the number one overall recruit in the class of 2025.
Apologies…should have mentioned him as well but by all accounts seems like a longshot, which is why I didn’t.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
These recruiting hindsight conversations are always funny to me. I really doubt Rudy didn't go to Cuse cause of expectations, he'd have those everywhere he went, but it's interesting to hear.

He’s saying why follow in Melo’s footsteps, he’s already a hometown legend and if Rudy went to Cuse and didn’t win, he’d never have a chance to be a “great” in his hometown. It makes sense to me, he wanted to make his own path.

Reaction Score
Would Melo be a "garbage parent"?
He had a successful career. Making it in the NBA takes hard work + talent. He had lots of money to help raise his son, probably sent his son to best schools. Sons of former players are usually in the well raised, good parents group.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom