2024 UConn Football Commit - Cooper Ackerman (Shrewsbury MA) | The Boneyard

2024 UConn Football Commit - Cooper Ackerman (Shrewsbury MA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Welcome to Cooper and hope he has success here as did Tank Sherman and Obi. We have done well with the players from Mass in the past and it looks like JM is making in-roads for the future.

Reaction Score
For what ratings our worth, I know ratings aren't the end all or even that accurate sometimes, but he would be our 15th best rated recruit ever by 247
Screenshot 2023-05-25 211656.png

Reaction Score
Welcome to Cooper and hope he has success here as did Tank Sherman and Obi. We have done well with the players from Mass in the past and it looks like JM is making in-roads for the future.
Did you forget Todman?

Bit surprised someone else didn’t comment this. Guess it’s sleepy time, or regulars are preoccupied with the conference circle …..

Reaction Score
Did you forget Todman?

Bit surprised someone else didn’t comment this. Guess it’s sleepy time, or regulars are preoccupied with the conference circle …..
Your right! Just wrapped up with the Big East baseball tourney right now. Attention span had me dropping the ball. ;)

Reaction Score

-> The 2024, 3-Star recruit also held offers from Boston College, Rutgers, Temple, UMass, Army, Navy, Holy Cross, Bryant, UNH, Penn and Colgate. He ultimately chose UConn because of the coaching staff and the overall success of the athletic programs at the school.

“Every time I have been there, I’ve loved it and felt right about being there. The coaches are awesome and the campus is great. The fact that all the other sports are good there shows how they take care of athletics which is a huge plus.” <-

-> The 6-4 240 pound Ackerman plays tight end and defensive end. When I asked him what he will play at UConn, Ackerman said he is playing defense. “I am playing defensive end. I’ve been building a great relationship with Coach Mac [Defensive line coach Kenny McClendon] ” <-

Reaction Score

Cooper Ackerman is a 6-4 240lb TE/DL/LB from Shrewsbury High School in Shrewsbury MA. Other current offer from Army, Bryant, Colgate, Holy Cross, Navy, New Hampshire, Penn, Temple, Rutgers, UMass and BC

Highlights

This is proof that UConn is going to the Big12, he didn't go to BC or Rutgers, he joined us!! :)

Welcome to UConn, Cooper!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99