2024 Recruiting Marcus Allen | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting Marcus Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No clue, but i’ll have to go see him play if we get serious with him since he’s local in my area.

Reaction Score
“The relationship I have with the head coach will be big for me. Communication, how can we both blend together so that everyone is on the same page? I’m a team player, and I’m versatile. If the fit is right, It doesn’t matter to me if I play the three, the five, the two, or the four. I want to win, and I’m open to whatever it takes.”

Note: UConn offered after this interview was conducted.

Reaction Score
“The relationship I have with the head coach will be big for me. Communication, how can we both blend together so that everyone is on the same page? I’m a team player, and I’m versatile. If the fit is right, It doesn’t matter to me if I play the three, the five, the two, or the four. I want to win, and I’m open to whatever it takes.”

I dont keep up much on recruiting until a kid signs on the dotted line and i absolutely never ever say stuff like this but after reading that quote i want that kid here.

Reaction Score

He can't play the 1. Next.

Reaction Score
How about the defending champ UConn Huskies, where do they stand in your recruitment?

“I love UConn, no doubt. The way they recruit and develop their wings are for sure something that I consider and love a lot.”

He has practically 0 ability to shoot the ball. I'm not sure we're going to recruit him much outside of an option D.

Reaction Score
I haven't watched him a tonnnnn, but his game sort of reminds me of Tyrese Martin during his first year as a Husky (before his senior year where his 3P% jumped 11%). Physical, plus athlete, tough matchup on defense, mixes it up in the paint, and will secure rebounds. He's not a great shooter but definitely better when it's not off the dribble.

I actually like him as a prospect because he's a 2-way guy who checks a lot of boxes. My biggest hangup would be our current freshman class because I think Solo has a lot of similar strengths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom