2024 QB Commit Cole Welliver- Most Accurate QB In TX | Page 5 | The Boneyard

2024 QB Commit Cole Welliver- Most Accurate QB In TX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How well did he move around the pocket and run the ball in HS?
Looks like we may have the two types of QB covered. Nice to have both of them. You can go to McDonalds HUDL tape. (didn't want to bring it here, now)

Reaction Score
Glad he stuck with the commitment.

A solid qb can make up for a ton of deficiencies on offense. More than anything this program needs a solid qb.
I just hope we develop him right. We had a highly rated QB from Texas a few years back. Kid was highly recruited and stuck with us through thick/thin but as we treated him like s@it as it got closer to him arriving up on campus - he bolted to become a stud at IU.

Mora “tough love” like trying to knock Rosa down a peg before the season started needs adjustment in the offseason. Develop players and make them want to play for you.

BullDawg

UGA Alum, U of South Florida Professor Emeritus
Reaction Score
From the dateline on the article looks like he moved to Texas January 2021, just about three years ago. Probably played in Texas both his junior and senior years.
Didn’t catch that, but was just thinking the weather in Storms should suit him.

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
More than anything this program needs a solid qb.
Yep, and a solid deep threat WR for our would be savior gunslinger (is Ross really the sole option?), and a solid blocking/catching TE to fill Joly's gaping hole and give said gunslinger a big target, and a solid punt returner so that we don't start deep in our end of the field every series, and a solid kicker whose potentially game-tying PATs can squeak through, and a solid LB to take up Mitchell's mantle. Not much of a list, really. Gotta start somewhere, but I'll feel better when some of these solids (jeez, I feel like the Changelings from Deep Space Nine) run onto the field for our first game next season. Merry Christmas all! ⛄

Reaction Score
Really like how he hits them right in stride. Hope we get guys that can separate.
How often do we see our guys run away from db and run under a ball thrown in the right spot

looking for fb/track guys who ran 10.75 or faster for 100m, 6.85 for 60m

Reaction Score
Yep, and a solid deep threat WR for our would be savior gunslinger (is Ross really the sole option?), and a solid blocking/catching TE to fill Joly's gaping hole and give said gunslinger a big target, and a solid punt returner so that we don't start deep in our end of the field every series, and a solid kicker whose potentially game-tying PATs can squeak through, and a solid LB to take up Mitchell's mantle. Not much of a list, really. Gotta start somewhere, but I'll feel better when some of these solids (jeez, I feel like the Changelings from Deep Space Nine) run onto the field for our first game next season. Merry Christmas all! ⛄
A solid qb can mask many deficiencies on offense.

Reaction Score
I just hope we develop him right. We had a highly rated QB from Texas a few years back. Kid was highly recruited and stuck with us through thick/thin but as we treated him like s@it as it got closer to him arriving up on campus - he bolted to become a stud at IU.
No attack to a fellow fan but you are speaking of Richard Lagow who pansy azzed out of here. He was not treated like s@ht, he was courted like all recruits with respect. If one were to go back in The Boneyard archives you would find his father here. Claiming down payments on sky box seats and attending all home games.
This claiming to have RL committing to UConn if they did not offer Tim Boyle. Looking for QB computation Boyle was offered and Lagow ran elsewhere.
He bolted on daddies orders. I think he would have done well here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom