2024 QB Commit Cole Welliver- Most Accurate QB In TX | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2024 QB Commit Cole Welliver- Most Accurate QB In TX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No attack to a fellow fan but you are speaking of Richard Lagow who pansy azzed out of here. He was not treated like s@ht, he was courted like all recruits with respect. If one were to go back in The Boneyard archives you would find his father here. Claiming down payments on sky box seats and attending all home games.
This claiming to have RL committing to UConn if they did not offer Tim Boyle. Looking for QB computation Boyle was offered and Lagow ran elsewhere.
He bolted on daddies orders. I think he would have done well here.
Pretty much on the mark. He even did a will I won't I routine as I recall. That is the wrong foot to get off on. Anywhere. Any job.

Reaction Score
Also Boyle came here because Daz did not want him. Lagow eventually did pretty well when he landed at IU.

Reaction Score
Also Boyle came here because Daz did not want him. Lagow eventually did pretty well when he landed at IU.
I have forgotten his story. It took him awhile to get to IU though, did it not? A year as an Oklahoma State PWO practicing with the taxi squad (to use an archaic term). Then somewhere else before IU, right? Facilitated by the Covid rule?

Reaction Score
Pretty much on the mark. He even did a will I won't I routine as I recall. That is the wrong foot to get off on. Anywhere. Any job.
IIRC Lagow made it to campus, began fall camp but left after camp and before fall practice because of too much competition at his position (his stated official reason) went to OKST. Behind the scenes it was felt that he would not get a fair shake competing against the two in-state quarterbacks on the roster.

Reaction Score
Lagow went to a juco then walked on I think. Daz wanted a mobile QB. I feel Lagow was right in his feelings. Boyle was like the chosen one. Feel for him things didn’t work out as hoped here but appreciate him finishing out that Houston game.

Reaction Score
Lagow went to a juco then walked on I think. Daz wanted a mobile QB. I feel Lagow was right in his feelings. Boyle was like the chosen one. Feel for him things didn’t work out as hoped here but appreciate him finishing out that Houston game.
Cisco in Texas for 2014 and 2015

Reaction Score
No attack to a fellow fan but you are speaking of Richard Lagow who pansy azzed out of here. He was not treated like s@ht, he was courted like all recruits with respect. If one were to go back in The Boneyard archives you would find his father here. Claiming down payments on sky box seats and attending all home games.
This claiming to have RL committing to UConn if they did not offer Tim Boyle. Looking for QB computation Boyle was offered and Lagow ran elsewhere.
He bolted on daddies orders. I think he would have done well here.
It’s all good Woof.

All I know is that he appeared to stick with us at one of our lowest points in our history and did not end up on playing one down. I did not know about Boyle. But Lagow did stick with us through some sh@tty times so if we signed someone one, well maybe he did what he needed to do. Either way he was outstanding at IU - Boyle seemed to blossom after he left UConn.

For the record, I think this is a great move by Cole to come to UConn. If he helps turn this team back to winning ways and he will be a folk hero and perhaps suiting up on Sundays. Or he transfers to Power 5 - makes bank. This is a great move for him and can’t wait to see him play. We need QB that can see over the line IMO and run a bit.

Reaction Score
It’s all good Woof.

All I know is that he appeared to stick with us at one of our lowest points in our history and did not end up on playing one down. I did not know about Boyle. But Lagow did stick with us through some sh@tty times so if we signed someone one, well maybe he did what he needed to do. Either way he was outstanding at IU - Boyle seemed to blossom after he left UConn.
Lowest points? Stuck with the team? The team went 0-0 during his time associated with the program and missing on the ACC landing spot was old news by the time he recommitted.

Lagow didn't even sign on signing day... saying he was considering all options after being surprised that UConn landed Kivon Taylor (they also had Tim Boyle). He did eventually show up before bailing out less than a month into camp, transferring August 21st.

Reaction Score
Lowest points? Stuck with the team? The team went 0-0 during his time associated with the program and missing on the ACC landing spot was old news by the time he recommitted.

Lagow didn't even sign on signing day... saying he was considering all options after being surprised that UConn landed Kivon Taylor (they also had Tim Boyle). He did eventually show up before bailing out less than a month into camp, transferring August 21st.
Yup, that is my recollection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak