Men - 2023 UConn Baseball schedule | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Men 2023 UConn Baseball schedule

Reaction Score
Nice to see that threesome all signed in cursive, even if the middle one is tough to read (Kirby?). A lot of schools in Maine aren't teaching it anymore. Kids get to high school and a percentage can't read it, let alone write it.

Reaction Score
Nice to see that threesome all signed in cursive, even if the middle one is tough to read (Kirby?). A lot of schools in Maine aren't teaching it anymore. Kids get to high school and a percentage can't read it, let alone write it.
For the record, I never could write cursive very well although I was taught cursive in elementary school up to 6th grade. It's even worse now after having a few wrist bones fused together.

Reaction Score
Even in schools when kids are asked to sign posters and boards- I’m talking about kids in 2023 senior class they all print their name not sign it..

Reaction Score
Chris Jones mentioned this during the Northeastern game yesterday. The weather forecast for Sunday is possibly calling for heavy rain, so UConn may end having to schedule another doubleheader against a Big East foe, this time Georgetown. That would be the third Big East weekend doubleheader in a row for the Huskies. Getting a bit tired of that, but I'm sure UConn is as well.

Reaction Score

Brown current RPI = 271

That puts UConn now at a 56 game regular season schedule. They were able to originally schedule over 56 games due to their 4 game trip to Hawaii.

Just hoping the weather cooperates next weekend and that UConn won't have to play another weekend doubleheader at Villanova.

Reaction Score
From the last weather forecast I saw for the Philadelphia area this weekend, it would not surprise me if UConn and Villanova try to play a doubleheader on Friday, and then hopefully play a game on Sunday. Saturday is looking like a washout in terms of rain, but the other days look a bit wet as well.

Reaction Score

Last season, LIU was good team by the standards of their conference, the NEC. LIU had an RPI of 131, and made the NCAA Tournament after winning the NEC post season tournament. No doubt that was the reason they ended up on UConn's schedule. Obviously, this season has been a total turnaround in the wrong direction for LIU baseball.

Reaction Score
Is Columbia busy? Would be good to get some payback
Finals week for them. I would assume this date will stay empty since it is difficult to find a quality northeast opponent on short notice this late in the season

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom