2023 CFB Coaching Carousel begins to spin and spin… | Page 15 | The Boneyard

2023 CFB Coaching Carousel begins to spin and spin…

Reaction Score
I think what must be happening is Alabama leadership has contacted Dabo and given him a conditional offer that he needs to agree to embrace NIL and the portal and the job will be his

Reaction Score
The perfect guy might be Fickell- can’t imagine he’d leave Madison after 1 year, but

lol
anyone will leave anywhere if the price is right. And pretty sure Bama has more CFB $$ than WI.

But Bama taking a guy whose 1 year at a P5 matched the Badgers worst record in the last 20+ years?

Reaction Score
Sark, Norvell and other soon to be richer coaches on the Alabama potential list should be sending Saban kickbacks. Not that he needs it.

Reaction Score
lol
anyone will leave anywhere if the price is right. And pretty sure Bama has more CFB $$ than WI.

But Bama taking a guy whose 1 year at a P5 matched the Badgers worst record in the last 20+ years?
You and I have a different view of human nature. Let’s come back to this post annually and see who’s view was right - whether everyone is a hooker with a whistle and whether once he gets his guys in if wiscy struggles. No one in Madison shed a tear over decision to move on from Paul.

Reaction Score
You and I have a different view of human nature. Let’s come back to this post annually and see who’s view was right - whether everyone is a hooker with a whistle and whether once he gets his guys in if wiscy struggles. No one in Madison shed a tear over decision to move on from Paul.

I didnt say he was leaving.
Nor did I say he was going to fail.

I did say that the Alabama fans would not be happy with hiring a coach who was 7-6 in his one year at a P5. I'm quite confident in that statement.

Reaction Score
The Athletic has it down to DeBoer and……Tommy Rees.

it won’t happen for obvious reasons, but I’d love to see Sean McVay take the job. He has the brains, personality and most importantly the energy to run that machine.

Reaction Score

Nothing in that guy's resume seems to say SEC. I know an Alabama can recruit nationally, but DeBoer's background is all west/Midwest. Seems like that can be a recruiting challenge. Washington had a total of 5 players from any state that has an SEC team (3 TX, 1 LA, 1 FL, 1 MS) and 95%ish were from the west (OR, WA, CA, AZ...).

Reaction Score
Any players heading from PNW to Tuscaloosa?

Who does WA get now as a coach now?

Reaction Score
Nothing in that guy's resume seems to say SEC. I know an Alabama can recruit nationally, but DeBoer's background is all west/Midwest. Seems like that can be a recruiting challenge. Washington had a total of 5 players from any state that has an SEC team (3 TX, 1 LA, 1 FL, 1 MS) and 95%ish were from the west (OR, WA, CA, AZ...).
Meh. Thats the assistant coach’s job anyway. Plus Alabama sells itself. They will be more than fine.

Reaction Score
I wish we hired him too. He’s one of the most underrated college coach of the least couple decades.
I believe he had a child with special needs and was somehow tied the northwest because of the child's treatment. I believe i read that was a big reason he stayed at Boise as long as he did.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Any players heading from PNW to Tuscaloosa?

Who does WA get now as a coach now?
Anyone worth having either used up eligibility or declared for the draft. Total rebuild next year it's looking like.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom