2022 Recruiting Thread | Page 43 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting Thread

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
No sheet. Didn't pick up on that. Just saw he looked like a recent follow by coach.
Kid makes a lot of deep throws. Competition is prep school which appears to be down a level (I could be wrong). His most recent offers are Hawaii and Mercer. Had a Colorado State offer last spring. He also has other mostly FCs offers - none too notable except for Northern Iowa, his dad’s school.

Reaction Score
I don’t know why but I had it in my mind he had already decommited and Mora was going to lure him back in. Turns out just the opposite. Uhg.

Surprising that someone could commit to a program with a terrible coach like Edsall and then decommit from that same program when a clearly superior coach comes in to replace him. Also, I agree that based on his social media activity he had probably decommitted in his mind weeks ago.

On to the next one.

Reaction Score
Surprising that someone could commit to a program with a terrible coach like Edsall and then decommit from that same program when a clearly superior coach comes in to replace him. Also, I agree that based on his social media activity he had probably decommitted in his mind weeks ago.

On to the next one.
Asking a guy who committed more for Corey Edsall to remain was always gunna be a tough task. It is what it is.

Reaction Score
Asking a guy who committed more for Corey Edsall to remain was always gunna be a tough task. It is what it is.

Totally agree. Also, I have no problem with someone committing elsewhere. Just seems that objectively a Mora-led program would be more attractive than an Edsall-led program. Certainly there are other factors that go into a decision, such as a connection with assistants and lead recruiters. Best of luck to him or anyone else that moves on.

Reaction Score
Ths Sallis decommit REALLY stings. From all of his measurables, he seemed the prototype receiver for a pass oriented offense. But, as previously posted, I understand the logic for his decision: the unfamiliarity with the incoming regime & uncertainty of whether Corey, his main contact, will be retained. What will REALLY fry my bacon is if he ultimately signs with aTm or Bevo St.
Kenny Rogers was right: "There's time enough for counting when the dealing's done..."

Reaction Score
Wonder if these decommits were told you might be better served reopening your commitment.

Reaction Score
Could be a particular assistant who’s been instrumental in recruiting has been told he won’t be retained by the new staff And is letting the recruits know.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom