2021 Guard Dominique Darius (Blair Academy) enrolls at UCLA, joins team | The Boneyard

2021 Guard Dominique Darius (Blair Academy) enrolls at UCLA, joins team

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
So, does Dominique get an extra year, in effect having a 4 1/2 year career? (I'm still not certain of what that NCAA ruling for fall and winter sports does. Is the extra year for seniors or everyone?)

That said, looks like she's left Blair Academy in the rear-view mirror. BTW, she's the running mate of one Olivia Miles...hmm, maybe she might want to come to ND early, too? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I saw another 2021 reclassify as a 2020 for Western Michigan recently as well. I'm assuming this would have to have been done by a certain timeframe for it to happen.

If Miles has the grades and courses, I'd assume it was considered but who knows what her situation is? ND isn't struggling for players like UCLA is (number of that is). With at least 4 players not on campus, Darius being able to move up her enrolment date is a huge help.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
So, does Dominique get an extra year, in effect having a 4 1/2 year career? (I'm still not certain of what that NCAA ruling for fall and winter sports does. Is the extra year for seniors or everyone?)
This year is a freebie for all players, regardless of classification.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score

That said, looks like she's left Blair Academy in the rear-view mirror. BTW, she's the running mate of one Olivia Miles...hmm, maybe she might want to come to ND early, too? :rolleyes:
Olivia might as well enroll at ND because it appears athletics at Blair is in limbo and probably awaiting direction from the state or the MAPL conference. I've written about Dominique before she is very talented and the perfect Robin to a team that has a Batman.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Olivia might as well enroll at ND because it appears athletics at Blair is in limbo and probably awaiting direction from the state or the MAPL conference. I've written about Dominique before she is very talented and the perfect Robin to a team that has a Batman.

- Given how the lead guard by committee approach is(n't) working for the Irish, might as well get Ms. Miles out to the Irish this season and jump start the retooling. Wonder how Ms. Citron is doing with her schoolwork?

- I remember a few of your posts on Dominique....gave me some fine insights into her game.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Looks like Washington has just done this as well w/ Jess Finney from Phoenix area.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom