2021 Caroline Ducharme to UConn | Page 8 | The Boneyard

2021 Caroline Ducharme to UConn

Reaction Score
Didn't read through all the posts, but why does ESPN HoopGurlz list Caroline at 5'10"? The papers who talked about her committing to UConn have her listed at 6'2".

Reaction Score
Yikes! This young gal can stroke it. She certainly looks like a 6 footer from the clips, unless she’s playing in the Munchkin league (or was it the Lullaby League).
She also could play cornerback on a football team. Quite the ball hawk.

Reaction Score
Naming the starter kind of misses the point, which is these teams will run deep in talent.
Depth Chart. The first name listed is my projected starter and this depth only includes the committed players.

21/22
C: Olivia/Paith
PF: Aaliyah/Amari
SF: Evina*/Anna/Aubrey/Mir
SG: Christyn/Saylor/Caroline
PG: Paige/Nika

22/23
C: Amari/Paith
PF:Ice/Mir
SF:Aaliyah/Anna*/Aubrey
SG:Saylor/Caroline
PG: Paige/Nika

* Indicates the player has an option to turn pro prior to the start of this season.

I think Poffenbarger will play the 3.

Reaction Score
I think Poffenbarger will play the 3.
At UConn, she'll play some 3 and a lot of 4 when they are playing 4 out and 1 in small ball which they play a lot. In the Big East she will be bigger than most competitors at the 4. At other programs, I agree she would play the 3.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Clay Kallam:

Ducharme is, according to reports I've heard, the real deal. She played below the radar in the NEPSAC, a private school league in the Northeast, but I would expect her to be more than a bench warrior for UConn. Maybe not Paige Bueckers, but a contributor ...

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
In having seen Ducharme play on a number of occasions, one thing is for certain: she is a matchup nightmare and extremely difficult to defend. She can score at all three levels, but what separates her is her will to score. She is capable of getting to the rim and finishing, while also having solid handle, a quick release, and the ability to get her shot off at any point and against any defender. Her ability to get her 3-point shot off is second to none in this class.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Clay Kallam:

Ducharme is, according to reports I've heard, the real deal. She played below the radar in the NEPSAC, a private school league in the Northeast, but I would expect her to be more than a bench warrior for UConn. Maybe not Paige Bueckers, but a contributor ...
She played for Exodus and she played well. Thats huge imo. Shes the real deal. Under the radar for some but not for Geno. If Geno wanted her thats all that matters. She is going to be special. We may have gotten lucky.

Reaction Score
In having seen Ducharme play on a number of occasions, one thing is for certain: she is a matchup nightmare and extremely difficult to defend. She can score at all three levels, but what separates her is her will to score. She is capable of getting to the rim and finishing, while also having solid handle, a quick release, and the ability to get her shot off at any point and against any defender. Her ability to get her 3-point shot off is second to none in this class.

She has one of the quickest releases I have ever seen! She will be one of the best 3 pt shooters in UConn's history when it is all said and done!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Paige with a thumbs up

1586030117444.png

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Even better than KML?
I commented earlier that there are some incredible shooters lined up to come to Storrs. That includes Caroline, Saylor and Paige. But the best pure jump shooter I’ve ever seen is the young lady at St Johns Prep in DC. If Azzi becomes a Husky, she will be the answer to the question, “Who is the best shooter in UConn’s history?”

Reaction Score
I commented earlier that there are some incredible shooters lined up to come to Storrs. That includes Caroline, Saylor and Paige. But the best pure jump shooter I’ve ever seen is the young lady at St Johns Prep in DC. If Azzi becomes a Husky, she will be the answer to the question, “Who is the best shooter in UConn’s history?”

Azzi is the most effortless 3-pt shooter I have ever seen.

Reaction Score
Everyone calm down on Azzi 9/10 she’ll be a UConn it’s easily hard not to see the team wants a whole bunch of 3 point shooters who Paige can penetrate and dish. She called her her bestie I thought Azzi was the bestie unless..... they all are bestie and have dreams of playing together. If not then we Will still have shooters and talented team

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Hyperbole running rampant in the boneyard..more contagious than covid 19...I'll have to wear a mask when I read the BY from now on.. Head bang
Or maybe just socially isolate, by not posting?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom