2019-20 NON-Uconn WCBB News | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2019-20 NON-Uconn WCBB News

Reaction Score
She's probably referring to a high creatinine level which is a sign of poor kidney function. Certain antibiotics can cause AKI which is exhibited in poor creatinine clearance.

I should probably read the article but how does she arrive at those issues being Texas's fault?

The waiver process annoys the hell out of me. Just about anyone who wants to transfer given some time and guidance can make an experience that leads to a transfer sound traumatic.

I do not know why anyone would want an ad hoc process based on who tells the best story.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Nice addition for Ohio State. Perhaps returning home played a factor?

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score

Wow, interrupts the trend of waiver requests being denied lately.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

Miller was awarded the coming home waiver and Shepard was awarded the leaving home waiver.

Those whose transfers have nothing to do with home are out of luck.

Reaction Score
Anyone know why Satou Sabally isn't playing for Oregon? She didn't start and hasn't come in, which makes me worry there's an injury keeping her out?
It was announced awhile ago, but she’s doing like something with the German team.

Uncharacteristic 4-21 from 3 for the ducks at half.

Reaction Score
It was announced awhile ago, but she’s doing like something with the German team.

Satou will be returning for the Syracuse game.

Reaction Score

She is in Germany for some games with the German national team and will miss three games.

jonson

Oregonian
Reaction Score
It looks like Giomi might be a contributor for the Ducks this year.

Hope so. With Sabally in Germany for the first 3 games, she (and some others) should get a fair amount of court time to show what they can (or can't) do. Moore had 10 assists in this first game, by the way. I think she will more than make up for Cazorla's absence.

Reaction Score
I think Daneesha Provo of Utah played the same number of games as Tudor last year (13), so maybe the difference was that Provo also had a short season as a freshman at Clemson before transferring?

Also, I'm wondering if Tudor might have had better luck with her waiver request if she's waited until after this season to apply for it. Especially if she misses a significant chunk at the start of the season while she finishes rehabbing.

Can she reapply for the MHW after this season in view of "limited competition" for a second consecutive season?
Wish Tudor would wait until next year to play and be 100%. Easy for me to say. She is fun to watch.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Tough break for Oregon State, who loses a two-year starter:

Damn the Beavers can’t seem to catch a break on the injury front lately. Good thing their super Frosh posts are stepping up. This will likely hurt their chances against Oregon and Stanford this year.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Big news for the Big South

After years of playing the tournament games on campus.... the Big South Men's and Women's Tournament is going to a neutral site. Perfect location for them.... 4 NC teams, 4 SC teams, and 3 VA teams make up the conference. Unfortunately for me....... It will be held at the same time as the ACC Women's Tournament. :(Head bang

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
An important development for West Virginia: I noticed in yesterday's boxscore that Tynice Martin has returned to action. It's always hard to draw conclusion from games against awful competition, but it looks like she and Kysre Gondrezick will be the two stars for WV this year.

They get their first test of the year in Cancún, where they'll play a decent Creighton squad and then likely get rolled by MSU.

Reaction Score
An important development for West Virginia: I noticed in yesterday's boxscore that Tynice Martin has returned to action. It's always hard to draw conclusion from games against awful competition, but it looks like she and Kysre Gondrezick will be the two stars for WV this year.

They get their first test of the year in Cancún, where they'll play a decent Creighton squad and then likely get rolled by MSU.
I also noticed E Martinez is consistently getting around 10 rebounds a game. That is great production for a freshman.

Reaction Score
Big news for the Big South

But, but, but, Charlotte is in C-USA!

And even if they were in the Big South, the conference shouldn't just give them the championship. Is this from The Onion or Babylon Bee?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
:eek::eek::eek:

KSU women’s basketball player arrested on murder charges

Kamiyah Street, the starting point guard on the Kennesaw State women's basketball team, was arrested Thursday in Atlanta on multiple murder charges, according to Fulton County Jail records.

Police confirmed to the Atlanta Journal Constitution that her arrest was in connection to the July 16 "targeted shooting" death of 21-year-old Nashiem Hubbard-Etienne, whose body was found in an Atlanta apartment complex.

Street faces eight counts, including murder, three counts of felony murder, criminal attempt to commit armed robbery, two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Wow. Any other negative headlines that have been generated by women's basketball players pales compared to this.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Wow. Any other negative headlines that have been generated by women's basketball players pales compared to this.
Exactly. The Tennessee fans are thanking their stars for the timing of this.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Exactly. The Tennessee fans are thanking their stars for the timing of this.

Yeah, I was thinking along the lines of the WNBA's problem with domestic abuse and assault situations, but this certainly will deflect from any controversy that might've been brewing in Knoxville (doesn't seem like it was generating much though, other than a thread on this board).

Plebe

Reaction Score
Not a good sign in the middle of the season

Must've done something bad. Just six weeks ago he had his Aggies on the verge of a historic upset over Miami. Surely would've been the program's (and the MEAC's?) first-ever win over a ranked team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom