2018 Recruiting Thread | Page 105 | The Boneyard

2018 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Evan Lovell to URI.

A brief skim of CAA Programs within quick driving distance: you find a greater influx of Prep school kids who went to MA or CT ... and some JuCo (*Lackawanna, Nassau, Hudson Valley, ASA). I think we are seeing a trend towards talented Football players in NY & NE going away from HS programs.

Reaction Score
Evan Lovell to URI.

A brief skim of CAA Programs within quick driving distance: you find a greater influx of Prep school kids who went to MA or CT ... and some JuCo (*Lackawanna, Nassau, Hudson Valley, ASA). I think we are seeing a trend towards talented Football players in NY & NE going away from HS programs.

The CT Preps are pulling kids in from all over the country... St Thomas More is the latest.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
From what I can tell, Troy Ingle never signed with any school this week. He was a western Kentucky commit that had taken an OV to GT and FIU as well. The staff seemed to be on this kid for a short while last fall.

Reaction Score
As discussed way earlier in this thread - Marcellus Earlington (#2 on list) decided to pursue CBB instead of CFB:

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Probably a level of detail we don't need - but I see on signing day Butts decommitted from Penn State and opted for Western Iowa Community College.
  1. Shaquon Anderson-Butts (WR/DB) - Harrisburg High School, Harrisburg PA (Penn State Commit 7/15/17)

Reaction Score
As discussed way earlier in this thread - Marcellus Earlington (#2 on list) decided to pursue CBB instead of CFB:

As soft as we are in the middle in MBB maybe he could get recruited by Coach Ollie too

Reaction Score
Few familiar names in this article (Scott, Snead):

Still holding out an itsy bitsy inkling of hope on Jalen Scott. He'd be a major asset to our front 4 on D from day one. (My hope relies on the Kevin Mensah situation)

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
PWO?
I would think so...but...

The staff has seemingly reached out to a few instate guys since signing day presumably to encourage walk ons.

Blanton in Hartford is another one to watch along with that Prince kid in New Haven. I really like Blanton as he plays physical as an RB.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
I think Edsall has moved on but any news on Maloney?

Reaction Score
I would think so...but...

The staff has seemingly reached out to a few instate guys since signing day presumably to encourage walk ons.

Blanton in Hartford is another one to watch along with that Prince kid in New Haven. I really like Blanton as he plays physical as an RB.

Don't get your hopes on Banton coming in as pwo

Reaction Score
In addition to some added maturity, Repollet's tweet suggests an extra year at Hamden Hall helped him get his academic ducks in order. When he played for West Haven, how'd he perform on the field?

Reaction Score
In addition to some added maturity, Repollet's tweet suggests an extra year at Hamden Hall helped him get his academic ducks in order. When he played for West Haven, how'd he perform on the field?

Looks like he spent two years @ Hamden Hall and was All-Fairchester Athletic League twice and All-New England twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom