#25 Kevin Looney PF UCLA

#26 Jerian Grant PG Notre Dame

#27 Joseph Young G Oregon

#28 Rondae Hollis Jefferson SF Arizona

# 29 Sam Decker SF Wisconsin

#30 Dakari Johnson C Kentucky

I ended up with Ryan Boatright at 43.

Reaction Score
Why would you do a mock draft without even knowing what the order of the teams are?

I just did what I thought were the 30 best in order. I really like Winslow--Im a smidge from putting him number 1. He really reminds me of K Leonard or Jimmy Butler and has no real flaw. All of the other guys Okafor Russell Towns Mudiay have flaws(although they are more defined to their positions. Im not sure what position Justice plays but I think he might be the best player.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
When did Dekker and Jahlil change the spelling of their names? When did Karl drop Anthony and Willie drop Cauley?

Reaction Score
When did Dekker and Jahlil change the spelling of their names? When did Karl drop Anthony and Willie drop Cauley?

Dude, scrappy is the John Travolta of college basketball names. The fact that he got any right is impressive.

Reaction Score
Is Lyles really a top 10 talent? He's a solid all-around player but what exactly does he do well? Also, he doesn't seem to be that quick or athletic. I can see a team in the lower teens/20s taking him, but is he a lottery pick?

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Wow you guys are like sharks when they smell blood. The angst is high on the BY this morning...

Reaction Score
Is Lyles really a top 10 talent? He's a solid all-around player but what exactly does he do well? Also, he doesn't seem to be that quick or athletic. I can see a team in the lower teens/20s taking him, but is he a lottery pick?

I think Trey Lyles is a guy who if he was on his own team so to speak wouldve averaged a lot more points. I think hes actually pretty athletic for 6-10 250 and he showed a smooth mid range jumpshot . He a power stretch 4 and hes 19 years old with a man's body already. I don't see him as a bench sitter--hes going to play right away off someone's bench and it would not surprise me if in 2-3 years hes one of the better players from this draft.

Reaction Score
No Tyler Harvey. Good.
Tyler Harvey is going to go much higher than you think. Have to remember what is in vogue in the NBA--3 pt shooting is important and when he shoots with his feet set--hes probably the best in college basketball along with Corey Hawkins.

Reaction Score
Scrappy I have an awful lot of yard work that needs to get done.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
If the Knicks are picking in the top 2, Towns and Okafor. But then again, these are the Knicks. They're equally as likely of trading the pick for Steve Nash.

Reaction Score
Towns and Okafor will go 1-2 in that order.
lol? If Philly gets the first or second pick you think they take another big? Doubtful. Nothing is set in stone until the lottery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awy

Top Bottom