#2 OSU Going Down | The Boneyard

#2 OSU Going Down

Reaction Score
So much for a revenge game against Ohio State…

I guess Sarah strong may be making her decision after the sweet 16. Granted if Uconn beats Syracuse Monday

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Duke showed why their defense is ranked #2 in Massey, and Reigan Richardson caught fire and could not be stopped. Not a team to be taken lightly.

I wrote this a few months ago. The most impressive thing about today was we were getting run out of the gym early in the first half... it might have been 28-12 or something crazy.

His description of Duke is perfect. I can honestly seeing us missing the tournament altogether, or playing the second weekend of the NCAA tourney.

Reaction Score
Aaliyah has owned Kennedy Brown before and I don’t see anyone on the Duke roster who can stop Paige. But this is not my primary concern. Beating Syracuse is. Still, I’d have liked to see the defense Paige would play on McMahon.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I wrote this a few months ago. The most impressive thing about today was we were getting run out of the gym early in the first half... it might have been 28-12 or something crazy.
I think it was 30-14 at one point. Duke went over 11 minutes without a field goal, and then somehow found the switch and flipped it.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Aaliyah has owned Kennedy Brown before and I don’t see anyone on the Duke roster who can stop Paige. But this is not my primary concern. Beating Syracuse is. Still, I’d have liked to see the defense Paige would play on McMahon.
Did you think that Notre Dame had anyone who could stop Paige? Duke's defense is way better than ND's.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom