#12 Florida State at Florida (11/26, 6p ET) | The Boneyard

#12 Florida State at Florida (11/26, 6p ET)

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
on SECN+ right now.

FSU leads only by 2 at end of 3Q.

I dare say Florida is considerably improved over last year. Either that or FSU is nowhere near as good as advertised.

Reaction Score
I have watched Florida a few times this year and they are playing much better basketball overall. They have some great young talent but probably another recruiting class or two away from kicking it up the next level.

Florida is also missing Danielle Rainey who was a big contributor last year, averaged over 8 points a game. They seem to be trending up but they need more players.

Not sure Emanuely de Oliveira isn't playing right now. Injury or suspension?

Plebe

Reaction Score
I have watched Florida a few times this year and they are playing much better basketball overall. They have some great young talent but probably another recruiting class or two away from kicking it up the next level.

Florida is also missing Danielle Rainey who was a big contributor last year, averaged over 8 points a game. They seem to be trending up but they need more players.

Not sure Emanuely de Oliveira isn't playing right now. Injury or suspension?
Haven't heard about De Oliveira. Might need to rewatch the start of the game to see if they say something about her.

Florida didn't finish this game well but definitely better than last year, when the started the season 0-7.

Reaction Score
Haven't heard about De Oliveira. Might need to rewatch the start of the game to see if they say something about her.

Florida didn't finish this game well but definitely better than last year, when the started the season 0-7.

I think Florida is still a bottom tier team but will likely steal some games this year and make others much more competitive than they have the last two seasons. Their freshmen Briggs/Rickards and sophomores Johnson and Moore are some good looking young players. Next year should be solid for them getting Rainey back, add in Jordyn merrit, they have some pretty good potential.

Kudos to them as well, they are getting some great experience playing Florida State and Indiana early on. Will make them better in the long run this season

Plebe

Reaction Score
I think Florida is still a bottom tier team but will likely steal some games this year and make others much more competitive than they have the last two seasons. Their freshmen Briggs/Rickards and sophomores Johnson and Moore are some good looking young players. Next year should be solid for them getting Rainey back, add in Jordyn merrit, they have some pretty good potential.

Kudos to them as well, they are getting some great experience playing Florida State and Indiana early on. Will make them better in the long run this season
Based on the very limited sample size so far, I'd venture to say Florida and Vanderbilt have thus far looked better than Ole Miss, Auburn, Alabama and Georgia.

Reaction Score
Based on the very limited sample size so far, I'd venture to say Florida and Vanderbilt have thus far looked better than Ole Miss, Auburn, Alabama and Georgia.

I believe Ole Miss is the worst team in the SEC this year. They don’t have the bodies or talent. Doesn’t help either when their star recruit was removed from the roster before the season. It was almost comical last night watching them try to do everything possible to choke away a 13 point 4th quarter lead to Sam Houston State.

Auburn is off to a very slow start and they haven’t played particularly well but they have much more upside then some of the other teams in that group you posted.

Georgia very well be the 2nd worst team in the SEC. they got slaughtered by Georgia tech, lost to Villanova. They looked extremely sluggish against a bad USC upstate team.

Florida and Vandy look much improved so far. Both teams have some very good young talent. White potentially could save her job, SEC is not good this year.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Florida and Vandy look much improved so far. Both teams have some very good young talent. White potentially could save her job, SEC is not good this year.
I have my eye on the Vandy-Rutgers game tomorrow in the Bahamas. Wouldn't shock me if Vanderbilt can win that one.

Reaction Score
Vandy certainly has some talent. They have some players who never really lived up to their rankings, but no doubt they have decent talent, especially when comparing to Ole Miss, Auburn, etc.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I have my eye on the Vandy-Rutgers game tomorrow in the Bahamas. Wouldn't shock me if Vanderbilt can win that one.
I am worried, I admit. Apparently the Rutgers players didn't realize they were feasting on cupcakes so when they hit a moderately respectable LSU team, that they should perhaps have beaten, they tended to look awful.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom