106-0, | The Boneyard

106-0,

Reaction Score
Coach should be suspended, at a minimum. If this were an earlier age, the opponents might have gone for the QB’s knees.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Team is down 104-0 and they let up a two point play at the end.

I think even UConn's defense would try to muster up the strength to make a stop when they're down by a buck plus four.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Coach should be suspended, at a minimum. If this were an earlier age, the opponents might have gone for the QB’s knees.

By the time it gets to "sending a message" time, it's the second or third string on the field. Which makes it just as much bush league to clip a back up player than it is to keep running up the score.

Full disclosure, Fresno and Army could have hung 100 on UConn this year if they played their starters the whole game and kept their playbooks open.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Could be repeated this week unless Clemson goes up 50 by half and throws in their JV team.
Something tells me and it’s just a hunch but JV might play the entire game, if we’re lucky they switch to Bambi in the 2nd half

Reaction Score
I thought this was a UConn-Clemson prediction thread...

It's not the Clemson teams of Deshaun Watson or Trevor Lawrence. They're unranked and only 5-3 this season. As horrendous as we are I think we'll hold them under a hundred.

Under 70? I dunno.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure why the coach left his starting QB in, but if I was the coach, I'd let the second string in by the middle of the second quarter. It seems like that is the rivalry game, so maybe it is bad blood I'm not sure but when I played for my school, when we played our rival, we wanted to beat them badly. Mostly it was close games, but in my sophomore year, we had a good team so we were up 49-3, when the coach put the second string (including me as QB), I threw 2 pick 6s, but it was my first game. Settle down when the QB told me not to rush my passes. Threw 3 TDs and had 2 more interceptions (both should've been caught by my receivers), and the second string D allow 2 TDs so we won 69-32.

Next year, they had their revenge...

Reaction Score
Utterly classless. Going for 2 was incredibly classless too. That coach is a punk There is a certain amount of respect you show your opponent. This isn’t a case of the 3rd string running back breaking clear and scoring. When it gets into the 50s you put in your backups and run dives. Somebody breaks free, he breaks free. But you don’t intentionally have your #1 throwing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom