Zion will dominate Tacko | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Zion will dominate Tacko

Reaction Score
I get the no-call on the Zion drive. But the Barrett push off was blatant and that has to be called. A human being does not jump across the lane like that. And Taylor was absolutely fouled on the final drive. Pissed.
I saw it the other way, Zion's drive was clearly a charge. Barrett's guy just didn't box him out. UCF has no excuses, they outplayed them and had the game in hand.

Amazing people are calling this Duke team an all-time basketball team, they would get smoked by teams from the past.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
If they no-called Zion’s push-off, then they should have no-called the contact with Tacko at the rim.

And if they failed to do that, at least have the decency to call the foul for Taylor on his drive. Unbelievable. What a game tho. Wow.

It is hard for casual fans to take college basketball seriously when there is a sequence like that. It is not a missed call if everyone knows which way the call will go before it happens.

Reaction Score
Zion is s really good player who’s stronger than hell but can’t shoot or handle the ball in traffic...... the team that drafts him # 1 loses.

Reaction Score
Perhaps that was an offensive foul, but the one offensive foul they called on Zion before against Dawkins was total BS. In a way I was glad they didn't call that offensive foul on Zion against BJ Taylor.

I would've liked to see UCF win this. That missed alley oop was a killer. I wish Dawkins just layed that up instead of trying to dunk it.

BTW, I would like to see UNC lose more than any team in the tournament.
It was an easy alley oop dunk, he just blew it.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Zion is s really good player who’s stronger than hell but can’t shoot or handle the ball in traffic. the team that drafts him # 1 loses.

He's 18. He'll pick it up. Too much talent there.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
It is hard for casual fans to take college basketball seriously when there is a sequence like that. It is not a missed call if everyone knows which way the call will go before it happens.
Of course we knew it was coming, it’s Duke. Doesn’t make it right tho. Using that logic they should have called Ricky Moore for a foul instead of calling traveling on Langdon.

intlzncster

Reaction Score

I haven't seen the replay, but irt it looked like he got too aggressive with it. Will wait for a ruling.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Travesty. Zion should have been called for an offense charge on that last drive. Thank you UCF for representing the AAC well.

Tacko had a foot clearly inside the semicircle. That is a clear block blocking foul.

Reaction Score
Yeah, you might be right, I would have to look at it again. I just remember when it happened I said to myself, "damn that could've been the nail in the coffin".

Damn, I really wish UCF won that. That would have brought instant credibility to the AAC, almost on the level of UConn winning it in 2014.

Reaction Score
They deserve to lose with giving duke 4 points ok that position by not blocking out
Barrett pushed the guy blatantly in the back. Two no-calls that gave Duke the game.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Of course we knew it was coming, it’s Duke. Doesn’t make it right tho. Using that logic they should have called Ricky Moore for a foul instead of calling traveling on Langdon.

But that’s what happens

Those big teams get the absurd calls

The unc guy with his hand out of bounds

Mich st basically tackling players on the court

This game.

Those schools are just given calls that they don’t earn

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Duke losing is a national holiday.

And it was just unnaturally talent from us

Plus, we aren't in it. And Cuse already lost. I've got nothing left.

Reaction Score
You take Barrett #1?

I don’t love either if them but Barrett really knows how to finish in the paint again another no so great shooter but can improve. JA may be the player....

Reaction Score
Excellent point

Reaction Score
It's a freakin foul shot and the 3 refs are all watching the players on the lines.....HOW DO YOU MISS THAT PUSH OFF!!!!!

Reaction Score
We have such a trash fan account on twitter. Trashing UCF after they played their hearts out against the ordained program and lost an absolute gut punch of a game. Makes me sick this account has some of the most followers of any UConn fan account which leaves the impression he represents the entire fanbase with his nonsense sentiments.

I am crushed for UCF.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I don’t love either if them but Barrett really knows how to finish in the paint again another no so great shooter but can improve. JA may be the player....

Mau, you are way over thinking this. It's Zion by a mile.

He's 4 games back from a knee injury no less.

Reaction Score
You think Barrett knows how to finish in the paint as well as Zion?

Reaction Score
A liberty win, if it were to happen would now feel so hollow....could you imagine a ucf/liberty s16. Now not so sure I wanna cheer for liberty, VTech has a much better chance at an upset vs duke. Ugh.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom