Zach Edy | The Boneyard

Zach Edy

Reaction Score
It was a treat watching him play against the best team in the Nation. He certainly made Clingan better tonight. His stamina was amazing. I just respect how hard he tried to carry his team proving why he was the NPOY. We beat a true Goliath, making this Championship so special.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
He's not nearly as slow as I think we all thought he was. I think the kid can have a nice career in the league.

xclamations

Back2Back2
Reaction Score
I wanna know what was said in the exchange between him and coach

Reaction Score
Wonder what scouts thought of this game for Clingan. Zach was cooking him early.

Reaction Score
The thing that sucks for him he is getting screwed by the NIL rules since he is Canadian and he got so much blame for Purdue’s shortcomings in the past NCAATs which is BS. He played well in those games, his teammates in 2021, 2022, and 2023 did not.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
He’s really good, but the game plan against him was amazing.

Hurley put him in a spot where he had to make a decision nearly every possession and they kept pulling him into the middle ground where he wasn’t defending the rim and he wasn’t defending the drive. It just tired him out and took him out of rebounding defensively.

Offensively, there’s no one in college basketball that can stop him. No one.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
He's not nearly as slow as I think we all thought he was. I think the kid can have a nice career in the league.

After first ten minutes he was gassed and you could see he was inept defensively and started slowing down with his scoring and rebounding. Nice kid, played hard, scored a ton. But he needs to drop at least 30 lbs to stay in the NBA.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
He’s really good, but the game plan against him was amazing.

Hurley put him in a spot where he had to make a decision nearly every possession and they kept pulling him into the middle ground where he wasn’t defending the rim and he wasn’t defending the drive. It just tired him out and took him out of rebounding defensively.

Offensively, there’s no one in college basketball that can stop him. No one.

Luke has to get a lot of that credit as well.

Reaction Score
He should have been in foul trouble. He hacked our guys on the way to the hoop several times and they never called anytime he hooked one of our guys down low.

Ticky tak fouls on Sampson too

He was gasses and tired. He played way too many minutes in the previous game

He's a good college player. I wasn't all that impressed with his game, but he uses his size well.

Reaction Score
After first ten minutes he was gassed and you could see he was inept defensively and started slowing down with his scoring and rebounding. Nice kid, played hard, scored a ton. But he needs to drop at least 30 lbs to stay in the NBA.
his touch is phenomenal, but the bully ball doesn't play in the NBA these days.

Reaction Score
Jesus spell his name right and put some respect there.

Why? He got carte blanche tonight. Zack Eddie wasn't enough.

He'll make enough $ in the next level to cover his "losses."

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Why? He got carte blanche tonight. Zack Eddie wasn't enough.

He'll make enough $ in the next level to cover his "losses."
You’re a bandwagoner

Reaction Score
UConn challenged him to make shots and he did. Just couldn't get any help. He proved himself tonight.

Reaction Score
Great player but he was grossly misused most of the night. With someone that big he needs to be used in ball screens every other play. You may not score off of every screen but you force the defense to have to guard a few options. Over time it loosens the defense up..

Reaction Score
Heck of a game from him...insane to see him bully Clingan. I thought he'd have some trouble with his hook shot but he still was hitting it, and was even disruptive on the defensive end early in the first half before he got gassed.

On a side note...Tristen has more points in NC games than him!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom