Yarin Hasson | The Boneyard

Yarin Hasson

Reaction Score
What ended up happening with him? I know he transferred to Southern Indiana, but it looks like he's not with the team anymore and last played in December. He's shown on the 2023-24 roster, but the wording in his bio implies he's no longer with them. I can't seem to find any information as to why he left the team (or even if he left at all, for certain) or where he might have transferred to. Anybody have any information?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
He’s in the portal.

The thing you have to understand is that he got an open scholarship here as a one year deal. Why? I don’t know - he can’t play at all.

Reaction Score
What ended up happening with him? I know he transferred to Southern Indiana, but it looks like he's not with the team anymore and last played in December. He's shown on the 2023-24 roster, but the wording in his bio implies he's no longer with them. I can't seem to find any information as to why he left the team (or even if he left at all, for certain) or where he might have transferred to. Anybody have any information?
Look him up on Twitter. He's portaling and it sounds like he got a lot of negativity at the school for being Israeli.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
I don't have a Twitter account. I probably should, because it seems like the news about our guys (and ex players) hits there faster than in most news sources

Reaction Score
He’s in the portal.

The thing you have to understand is that he got an open scholarship here as a one year deal. Why? I don’t know - he can’t play at all.
He didn't seem to fare much better at Southern Indiana, looking at his numbers. Hopefully, he'll get it going somewhere

Reaction Score
Look him up on Twitter. He's portaling and it sounds like he got a lot of negativity at the school for being Israeli.
Exactly the vibe I got from reading his farewell to Southern Indiana tweet. Sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Hopefully he finds a good program that will develop his game and support him like we did.

Sibeerian

Mush on, you Huskies
Reaction Score
I don't have a Twitter account. I probably should, because it seems like the news about our guys (and ex players) hits there faster than in most news sources
News does hit fast, and it is good for instant reactions during games, but it is also a busted, gushing sewage pipe of awfulness from an army of morons and jackals.

Reaction Score
I refuse to call the that social media site X just because Elon Musk is a weirdo who has some fascination with the letter. And it sounds stupid. Your former wife is your "X". The social media site is still Twitter to me.
I got in the car the other day and the Yankees post game show was on. They were talking about tagging your X's with some hashtag for a chance to win and I was very confused why they wanted to cause relationship problems with exes for about 2 minutes

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom