XL Center Renovation Video Update #2 | The Boneyard

XL Center Renovation Video Update #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Would love to see an MSG type ceiling and lighting at Gampel. It would fit so perfectly, in som many ways.

Reaction Score
Just so we're clear, UConn isn't renovating the XL center. The practice facility was more important than the Gampel ceiling, and the hockey facilities are on deck.

Conspiracy Kitty says we aren't spending any money on the Gampel roof because the whole thing is coming off when we expand it by 10,000 seats whenour B1G check gets cashed.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Just so we're clear, UConn isn't renovating the XL center. The practice facility was more important than the Gampel ceiling, and the hockey facilities are on deck.

Conspiracy Kitty says we aren't spending any money on the Gampel roof because the whole thing is coming off when we expand it by 10,000 seats whenour B1G check gets cashed.
catintinfoil.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:
Ease back on the reigns there chief. No one's predicting that. Why would you do that build out if you are building a domed 60K stadium for football, basketball and hockey on Horsebarn Hill? Seriously, leave the conspiracy theories to the professionals.

Reaction Score
My son and I went to wwe raw at the end of June at the xl. The only thing done at the time was some half asked attempt (and half completed) installation of a type of pergo floor in the men's room.....I mean really if you are going to start the floor finish it in one day as it was not that big if a space.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
My son and I went to wwe raw at the end of June at the xl. The only thing done at the time was some half asked attempt (and half completed) installation of a type of person floor in the men's room.....I mean really if you are going to start the floor finish it in one day as it was not that big if a space.
You have more grammatical errors in this one post than actual posts made. Congratulations.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
MSG lighting would be primetime. It masks the meh of XL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom