Wow on Stewie, just WOW | The Boneyard

Wow on Stewie, just WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
I hope we can count the ways she is brilliant. I'll start: the flow of her moves...it's like ballet almost. How does she do it?

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Breanna is the best player in WCBB and should be POY because she is the only player in WCBB who can score at will and cant be stopped. You can Double Chiney, Sims, McBride and Thomas and can stop them . Breanna is unstoppable. One other point she can stop and pop, and make a move and shoot the trey. None of the others can do that. On top of all of that she can carry a team like UConn on her back on both sides of the ball better then anyone else in WCBB. She does everything better then everybody else and it aint even close

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
She does everything better then everybody else and it aint even close
There's our Tony.

She's not even close to Ogwumike in rebounding. She's not even as good as Dolson right now. (although I think she can be better if she worked at it)

blaqtech

Longtime Louisville Lover
Reaction Score
I spent some of my imagination wondering what it would have been like to have EDD in blue and white. Now I know and then some. She is such a great MOVER!

Well if you had EDD UConn could have gone 4 years without a loss....I don't imagine that with Stewie. She does have the beginning to go 3 years but so much has to happen.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Well if you had EDD UConn could have gone 4 years without a loss....I don't imagine that with Stewie. She does have the beginning to go 3 years but so much has to happen.
I think that has a lot to do with having Maya Moore rather than EDD. Had Stewart been on UCONN in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012, I think there's a great chance that UCONN goes undefeated in 2011 and has some dogfights with Notre Dame and Baylor in 2012.

Reaction Score
The thought of her being any better than she already is... just no words.
Scary thought!

Reaction Score
That s why for the Olympic team a lineup of Diana, Maya, EDD, Stewie, and Brittany, anyone going to try to double Brittany in the post? The fast breaks that team would run, with 4 ball handlers, and shooters. You can take the ball off the rim in international men's play, do the women have the same rule?

Reaction Score
We will get our 1st look at this group this summer at the World games........There is a reason that Geno came back to coach..........12 of the best players in the world on 1 team.....

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Stewie is playing very well but EDD was a bad mother... (shut your mouth). under Geno her defense/laziness/calmness would have be "turnt up" a few notches!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Stewie is playing very well but EDD was a bad mother... (shut your mouth). under Geno her defense/laziness/calmness would have be "turnt up" a few notches!
People do underestimate EDD's defense. It was't world class but it was far from poor.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
In 2016 we might have the chance to see 4 time NCAA champion Stewart play against EDD.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
With such players, what what are other countries thinking? Why are we so great at WCBB...of course we invented it, but still. The domination. It's such a wonderful sport, and beloved now in many countries, valued even more than our own. So what with the other countries? Is it cultural, education, what they eat for breakfast, what? I don't know enough to say. Anyone?

Reaction Score
That s why for the Olympic team a lineup of Diana, Maya, EDD, Stewie, and Brittany, anyone going to try to double Brittany in the post? The fast breaks that team would run, with 4 ball handlers, and shooters. You can take the ball off the rim in international men's play, do the women have the same rule?
Either Diana or Maya would play point with this 5 on the floor. They might be challanged defensively by a team with really quick guards. OTOH except for Griner ( and I'm not positive about it ) the other 4 can all pass the ball.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Either Diana or Maya would play point with this 5 on the floor. They might be challanged defensively by a team with really quick guards. OTOH except for Griner ( and I'm not positive about it ) the other 4 can all pass the ball.
Not against quicker guards while their being pressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom