Would someone please call a Nurse? | The Boneyard

Would someone please call a Nurse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Not to put cart before horse, but it sounds like they only plan one more visit, not that she's already made up her mind. I am hopeful about her wearing Blue and White, but I certainly expect Kentucky to put on the full court press. I wonder if she will spend any extended time with Samarie...

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Not to put cart before horse, but it sounds like they only plan one more visit, not that she's already made up her mind. I am hopeful about her wearing Blue and White, but I certainly expect Kentucky to put on the full court press. I wonder if she will spend any extended time with Samarie...
It is already clear that she will be wearing blue and white. The question is what shade of blue.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
For what it's worth: I was washing my truck this morning and the suds on the hood spelled out NURSE, then a strong wind blew them off the truck due East! Course I understand that Kibitzer has other information but not sharing.:rolleyes:

I did note a difference in the 2 news sources. Carl says Tennessee is still on her list, but the other report has her finishing visits with Kentucky.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak