Wonkster Transferring from The Boneyard ... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Wonkster Transferring from The Boneyard ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Wonk, we hardly knew ye!

Are you working on a package deal with other posters? Will you have to sit out a year?

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
These transfer threads really are dreary. I suspect Wonkster is just holding out for more "likes", or whatever it is his handlers are advising.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
How many yrs has Wonkster been on this board, and would him/her leaving affect our rolling cumulative academic average? I'm calling Jim Calhoun to check!

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
I'm figuring that the CT Sun got Bone and some good draft picks for Tina Charles going "diva", so we should do real well extorting compensation from whatever board Wonk deigns to call "home" next.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
Wait... Have we considered if there is a Transfer Fee??? Are we paying or are they paying???

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I believe there is a required two year no posting standard if he transfers within conference. Or a year's ban on polls if it is to an out of conference board.

Reaction Score
Does he meet the Duke boards academic admission standards?
I heard he has been posting on some fake boards to build up his like/post ratio. Best of luck to you wonkster. :)

45 TO GO

JS

Reaction Score
That's OK. He never fit in on the Boneyard. He just wasn't a Boneyard type of poster.
Nailed it.

Not to speculate, but it may be that:

1. Wonkster lacks the strength of character to go through what the Boneyard puts you through.

2. Wonkster isn't a team poster. Too much competition here. He wants to be the star of the show.

3. He wants to take a board that's never gotten anywhere and get the glory of leading it to the promised land.

4. He's unmoderate-able. Thinks he knows posting protocol better than the mods.

5. He's in trouble here. Getting out while the getting is good.

6. He's unreliable. Doesn't know his own mind. Is too dominated by his advisers. Is lazy and doesn't want to put in the work to be successful here.

7. Has a girlfriend, boyfriend or favorite farm animal on another board.

8. Has personal issues that are unmentionable -- but don't rule out pregnancy, addiction or compulsive plagiarism.

Then there's the list of more unsavory stuff. But that's a start.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I don't know about JS and Biff, but I was blindsided by this announcement. Clearly, Wonk is a divo.

Last edited:

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
I don't know about JS, but I was blindsided by this announcement. Clearly, Wonk is a divo.

well, .... almost ...

upload_2014-4-18_10-9-0.jpeg

Reaction Score
I believe there is a required two year no posting standard if he transfers within conference. Or a year's ban on polls if it is to an out of conference board.
Maybe he could redshirt and take the year to heal from the Boneyard and build up his stamina for other boards.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
So sad. So much potential wasted. He might have been one of the great ones if he could have only stood the gaff. He did show occasional flashes of brilliance, even all of his many detractors will have to admit that. He will be sorely missed by some. I think.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
Rumors on a board (unnamed) indicate Wonsker is heading to the Devils Den.

congrats dukies....now you have a quality player...

Yup, we got him!!

And who knew that all it would take to get him was me bringing him lunch from Wendy's, though I am still amazed at my ability to do so, given I was playing in Russia at the time.

#DevilsDen
#Dynasty
#DukeDynasty

(to resurrect old topics/funnies on the Boneyard)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom