Wolf and Travel Problems | The Boneyard

Wolf and Travel Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

I thought Wolf would be missed and he is given the limited options. Never could understand the school's incoherent position. If you allow him to go to school and play then why not allow a ship? What is the morality in this stance?

One point about the Houston game is that issues with the plane that necessitated a change in planes and a long delay. These things happen but UC needs to stay on top of this type of thing and prevent what can be prevented by using top notch companies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
One point about the Houston game is that issues with the plane that necessitated a change in planes and a long delay. These things happen but UC needs to stay on top of this type of thing and prevent what can be prevented by using top notch companies.

I've seen (and started) some dumb complaints on here over the last decade, but this one, sir, takes the cake.

Wow.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Or a Scoe one.
The op brings in Dyson into almost every conversation. I'm surprised he didn't blame the plane delay on Dyson. Lucky for Dyson:cool:, Chief has a new person who is his white whale.

Reaction Score
Travel issues? Damn KFree is killing us!!…….get a new travel agent dammit…….

C

Chief00

I know Dyson better than all of you and as in this thread I am not the one who brought Jerome up. Ironically, Jerome agrees with me now that he should have taken game prep more seriously.

C

Chief00

JC was indeed a micro manager. There are pluses and minuses to that.

Reaction Score
JC was indeed a micro manager. There are pluses and minuses to that.

I'm guessing the pluses would be 3 NC's/4 FF's and multiple Elite 8's in 15 years? In that case hope KO learned to micro manage because I'm all for the pluses!;)

Reaction Score
According to the telecast, the total delay at Bradley and then at Houston was less than two hours. Child's play when it comes to air travel

Reaction Score
I've seen (and started) some dumb complaints on here over the last decade, but this one, sir, takes the cake.

Wow.
Not unimportant. Charter flight needed a plane switch (1.5 hours wasted) and new plane didn't have a ladder for it in Houston (another 45-60 minutes).

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
That's digging reeaal deep into the bag of excuses with the plane thing.

If we still had Clyde, Wolf never would have had off the court issues. Clyde was a character guy.

caw

Reaction Score
Obvious: well the team was also about two hours late to the game.

C

Chief00

That's digging reeaal deep into the bag of excuses with the plane thing.

If we still had Clyde, Wolf never would have had off the court issues. Clyde was a character guy.
Amazing the denial about our Bigs problem. Some keep doubling down.

Reaction Score
Amazing the denial about our Bigs problem. Some keep doubling down.

Was Clyde a magician too? Tyler Olander would be Dave Cowens if Clyde was there……lol…..such crap! He's just not that good……..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc