WNBA Revealed-Sue Bird | The Boneyard

WNBA Revealed-Sue Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
And here I thought I couldn't become a bigger Sue Bird fan. Silly me!

She has her stuff together!

Reaction Score
So how did the bar get so high? There's part of the reason.

Reaction Score
Great video. Sue being honest and sincere. She doesn't know any other way. Whether she ever coaches or not, she'll continue to be one of the most important women in basketball for a very long time to come.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Well that was surprisingly good. Thanks for posting!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
It's too bad that she thinks that Storrs is too small a town for her. She would be a great coach and fabulous recruiter.

Reaction Score

Found this on Twitter, I hope the link works for everyone. It's a very good video.

I love Sue Bird for a lot of reasons but first because my wife went to the predecessor of Christ the King: OLOMN. Both have similar
personalities both are up beat both lets nothing beat them both are loveable. My wife Barbara was raised 1 block from Christ the King in Middle Village L.I. NY. I so proud of both of them.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I love Sue Bird for a lot of reasons but first because my wife went to the predecessor of Christ the King: OLOMN. Both have similar
personalities both are up beat both lets nothing beat them both are loveable. My wife Barbara was raised 1 block from Christ the King in Middle Village L.I. NY. I so proud of both of them.
If your wife is at all like Sue, you are a very lucky man! :)

Reaction Score
It's too bad that she thinks that Storrs is too small a town for her. She would be a great coach and fabulous recruiter.

I hope she continues with her broadcasting if she doesn't coach at UCONN. I love her voice, honesty, and personality. Oh yes, I kinda like her looks also.

Reaction Score
To all who thanked me for the post: You are welcome and I give a thank you in return. I also thank all those who 'liked" the OP. I posted in a thread a while back that it was an SI article about Sue in 2000 that got me started following UCONN basketball.

Reaction Score
Great post! Thanks- she is so "together"- grounded and a fine example of a leader, both vocally and by example. I really enjoyed her telling her own story rather than reading a journalist's account of her story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom