Liz
Maya
Chelsea
Angel

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Now the only question is who wins?
Is there any incentive to win other than pride and bragging rights, i.e., a larger share of the game checks?

Based strictly on talent, I'm going with team Della Donne. Team Parker is loaded too, and it should be close, but I like Elana's team. I can't count on Parker and Cambage to play as hard the entire game as EDD and Fowles will.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Now the only question is who wins?
Is there any incentive to win other than pride and bragging rights, i.e., a larger share of the game checks?

Based strictly on talent, I'm going with team Della Donne. Team Parker is loaded too, and it should be close, but I like Elana's team. I can't count on Parker and Cambage to play as hard the entire game as EDD and Fowles will.
When Sue and Diana play together, they usually win.

Having a regular season teammate on the same All-Star team often helps. EDD and Toliver are on the same team. All 3 Mercury players are together. Wilson and KMac are together. Stewie and Sue are together. That's all on Team EDD.

Team Parker includes Maya and Brunson; Skylar and Liz; and Candace and Chelsea. I think Maya and Tina have played together some too.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Dont forget the 3pt contest at half time.

Verizon WNBA All-Star 2018: Three-Point Contest - WNBA.com - Official Site of the WNBA

I imagine Quigley will run away with it like 2017. She is just a beautiful 3pt shooter. I am curious how Kelsey Mitchell will do. Not playing in th game may give her a better chance (less tired ) or a worse chance (not warm) ???
Quigley has to be the favorite, but if Toliver gets hot, she’s amazing. I’m cheering for Renee.

But if Diana were in it, that’s the smart choice. She’s making almost everything in warmups.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Took the broadcasters less than 2 minutes to go off game for an in depth interview with A'ja. I'm gone.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I would like to see some defense played and less three point shot attempts:)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
3-point contest up now.

They should have a half-court contest with Bird, Taurasi, and Hayes.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Renee got 18 points. Very solid. Started 4-5. But was slow and left 2 balls in the rack.

Mitchell started slowly but got 16.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom