Will UConn Sign a Polish Player? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Will UConn Sign a Polish Player?

Reaction Score
Is there any factual information regarding mutual interest behind this story? Seems like it could be a guess someone made then the Internet press jumped on board.

From what I read, the below quote right from the top of the article, does make it sound as if she wants to play for UConn.

1550162697633.png

We went through this with Ezi, from down under only to break UConn's and especially out hearts. (what a thing to say on Valentine's Day). Time will tell.

Reaction Score
Two different players with two different skill sets. Coombs a true point guard with defensive skills. Molly gets flustered bringing ball up but surprisingly to me, has developed a good 3 point shot and moves well within the offensive rotation.

Molly could be PG or SG. She has an enormous skill set and a PG brain. She just can't seem to relax into the game. If she had gone Ivy League she's be POY for 3 years. The whole perfection for Geno and playing time whammy has been her locked in her head thinking too much.[/QUOTE]
You have obviously never watched an Ivy League team play.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Molly could be PG or SG. She has an enormous skill set and a PG brain. She just can't seem to relax into the game. If she had gone Ivy League she's be POY for 3 years. The whole perfection for Geno and playing time whammy has been her locked in her head thinking too much.
You have obviously never watched an Ivy League team play.[/QUOTE]

Nope, not this Cornell, Harvard guy who hates Princeton - best coach fantastic run a couple of years ago. Watched Harvard and Columbia a few days ago, and that was painful

I'm a firm believer in the old adage about arguing with a fool and I never do. So I'm blocking you now.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Two different players with two different skill sets. Coombs a true point guard with defensive skills. Molly gets flustered bringing ball up but surprisingly to me, has developed a good 3 point shot and moves well within the offensive rotation.

Molly could be PG or SG. She has an enormous skill set and a PG brain. She just can't seem to relax into the game. If she had gone Ivy League she's be POY for 3 years. The whole perfection for Geno and playing time whammy has been her locked in her head thinking too much.[/QUOTE]
I love you impassioned view of Molly but you’ve gotten a tad carried away with this skill assessment as there is a young woman named Bella Alarie at Princeton that is worlds better than Molly. So no, just no on the Ivy POY talk.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
From what I read, the below quote right from the top of the article, does make it sound as if she wants to play for UConn.

View attachment 39631

We went through this with Ezi, from down under only to break UConn's and especially out hearts. (what a thing to say on Valentine's Day). Time will tell.

It's amazing what you can learn from starting from the top isn't it @mbr33ct. ;)

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Anna’s team plays first place CCC Polkiwice (Tiff Hayes, Jas Thomas, Tami Fagbenle) on Wed 2/27. Arka Gdynia signed Nia Coffey which probably means Rebecca Allen won’t return from injury.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Doesn't her team losing help us? I mean if their season ends early, maybe she can fly over for a visit, see the team and meet the coaching staff.

I did hear Geno say on his post game presser that he and CD were staying in Florida while the team flew back, I wonder if they plan on having Lunch with Laksa's parents and talk about the UConn graduate programs...:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Doesn't her team losing help us? I mean if their season ends early, maybe she can fly over for a visit, see the team and meet the coaching staff.

I did hear Geno say on his post game presser that he and CD were staying in Florida while the team flew back, I wonder if they plan on having Lunch with Laksa's parents and talk about the UConn graduate programs...:rolleyes:

Be nice but would have to be subversive......

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
The game was not shown on the team's youtube channel but here are some highlights. Anna makes a couple of shots, a nice pass and gets blown by on defense.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
The game was not shown on the team's youtube channel but here are some highlights. Anna makes a couple of shots, a nice pass and gets blown by on defense.

If she's not an AA today we don't want her! I forget, was Sveta an AA in her freshman year?

Sveta.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom