Will today's White House ceremony be streamed? | The Boneyard

Will today's White House ceremony be streamed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Can't find anything on line.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Also UConnhuskies.com will be streaming

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Amore:

The UConn travelling party landed in D.C. just before 11 a.m. They will be in the White House later this afternoon, with the East Room ceremony planned for 4:05 p.m. Though they have been traveling throughout the country preparing for the NBA Draft, DeAndre Daniels and Shabazz Napier are both on the trip.

LINK

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
do the frosh tag along?
Hope they were included in the travel party.
What a great event. Don't care what your politics are, you have to agree that this president really seems to enjoy these events and be comfortable with the players and coaches.
And ... Stef falls off the platform for the finale!
Nice shout out from Obama to KML and he seemed to get the name right!

Reaction Score
Well Stef tried to steal the show again. For those of you who didn't see it, she tripped stepping off the platform and was so embarrassed she put herself face first into the nearest corner. She came out after Prez Obama encouraged her to come out and she curtsied for him. The girls looked great, what little time we had to see them. Prez got two game shirts with #1 on each of them. Sounded like there was going to be a reception. Hope they put up some pics on the White House website. He stated he would probably see some of them again before his presidency is up..... true dat.

45 TO GO

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
That's too bad. :(
Agree - I sort of assume she is back home at this point so would have had to arrange her own transport and maybe felt a little funny about the situation. But it would have been nice to see her on the visit.

Everyone looked great.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Stef does it again! So glad she didn't hurt herself. High heels and narrow risers don't mix.

Wish they had showed more of Geno and the girls but it was a big group this year so they were all spread out! Nice ceremony as always. Was glad to see Polly and TLaw there as well. What an experience for those two girls.

I'd be very surprised if the frosh were there. Knowing Geno and CD they would say you have to earn your trip to the WH.

Reaction Score
The President does a great job with these ceremonies. I'm sure that our
kids were thrilled. Great day for them (and well earned).

Reaction Score
Stef does it again! So glad she didn't hurt herself. High heels and narrow risers don't mix.

Wish they had showed more of Geno and the girls but it was a big group this year so they were all spread out! Nice ceremony as always. Was glad to see Polly and TLaw there as well. What an experience for those two girls.

I'd be very surprised if the frosh were there. Knowing Geno and CD they would say you have to earn your trip to the WH.

BpuKuDbIYAAW_7m.jpg

Reaction Score
President Obama also called out the women's team for showing they can be just as tough and competitive (a few more compliments I can't recall) as the guys and for being great role models for his daughters. Pretty flattering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom