Will Ducharme be available for the game to night? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Will Ducharme be available for the game to night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Wow, I’m surprised. The way Geno made it sound was that she was medically cleared but they chose not to play her out of an abundance of caution. I guess there must be some lingering issue.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
If Caroline was “pissed” when Geno didn’t play her against TN, she’s probably apoplectic about not playing tonight.

Reaction Score
Wow, I’m surprised. The way Geno made it sound was that she was medically cleared but they chose not to play her out of an abundance of caution. I guess there must be some lingering issue.
What I heard was that she was looking okay but come Sunday morning she was not feeling great thus she was held out of the game.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Boy, it's a good thing we picked up that new strength and conditioning coach in the offseason otherwise where whould we be? :rolleyes:

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
This is really bumming me out even though I know that I am not entitled to knowing anything about her medical condition.
She looked so happy and having a ton of fun on the bench during the TN game...

Reaction Score
Maybe they just testing her. She sure been logging on a lot of minutes

Reaction Score
Glad to see they are exercising utmost caution, at this point hard to believe its not a concussion.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
This is really bumming me out even though I know that I am not entitled to knowing anything about her medical condition.
She looked so happy and having a ton of fun on the bench during the TN game...
Yes. And they don't know about the Friday DePaul game either. :(

Reaction Score
Does that matter if she in fact does have a concussion?
I think the poster is referring to the carousel of players missing time. We’ve been rolling with a short rotation for nearly every game. Hence the benefit of conditioning.

Reaction Score
Azzi will start in place of Caroline again, so same starters as Sunday's game.

Reaction Score
Odd to me that she would need a week off if it's not a concussion.
Those hits to the head are always tricky. Probably keeping her out for another game or so just as a precaution.

Reaction Score
Probably a combination of being super careful with the added benefit of sending a “shot across the bow” message to Paige in advance of her anticipated eagerness to play before they want her to. I imagine that is going to involve a week or two of serious nagging for Geno et al before she finally gets to play. One of the things I really respect and admire about this program is their attention to the overall well-being of the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom