Why Geno hates New York Girls | The Boneyard

Why Geno hates New York Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Nice article today in the NY Times by Seth Berkman focusing on NY seniors Hartley and Dolson and the effect they have had on the other Husky players, especially with freshman Chong this year and Stewart last year, the other NY players.

“Bri and Stef are always there for me,” Chong said. “They teach me so much. I wish I could have so many more years with them.”

One bittersweet recollection is about the two seniors who came in with three other classmates, now gone.

As to why Geno tells his NY players that he hates NY players, it has to be because they give him nothing but trouble and muss up his hair and give Big Momma practice efforts that leave him nothing to complain about --- and make him climb ladders.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Nice article today in the NY Times by Seth Berkman focusing on NY seniors Hartley and Dolson and the effect they have had on the other Husky players, especially with freshman Chong this year and Stewart last year, the other NY players.

“Bri and Stef are always there for me,” Chong said. “They teach me so much. I wish I could have so many more years with them.”

One bittersweet recollection is about the two seniors who came in with three other classmates, now gone.

As to why Geno tells his NY players that he hates NY players, it has to be because they give him nothing but trouble and muss up his hair and give Big Momma practice efforts that leave him nothing to complain about --- and make him climb ladders.

Yeah, sure, he hates them......NOT!!!!

Wonderful article, thanks for posting!

HGN

Reaction Score
Excellent article on 2 excellent players...........We will miss them.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
He really hated Sue Bird. Just ask him. He rescued her from the mean streets of Syosset. :)

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
I rescued my wife from LI. Or more accurately, she fled from it and never looked back. Except for the part they call call Brooklyn, just ghastly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom