Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Crystal Dangerfield
Kia Nurse
Napheesa Collier
Gabby Williams
Katie Lou Samuelson

To start and end the season. But by the end of the season, Courtney Eckmark is playing major minutes, as is Saniya. Butler will fill in for KN, NC, and GW as needed.

Reaction Score
Huh. A Baylor Prof wants the rest of this season over and, thus, Stewie and Mo off to the WNBA. Let me write up an article for Can You Believe It Monthly.

That said:
Kia, Crystal, KLS, Gabby, Butler.

I used to think Morgan would be back but I don't any more.

If Morgan does come back teams will still worry when playing Uconn. I hope she does come back now to kill all the smack talk.

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
Crystal Dangerfield
Kia Nurse
Napheesa Collier
Gabby Williams
Katie Lou Samuelson

To start and end the season. But by the end of the season, Courtney Eckmark is playing major minutes, as is Saniya. Butler will fill in for KN, NC, and GW as needed.
I do not think that Butler could fill in for Kia Nurse.

Reaction Score
The only thing I am willing to say about this is that who will start next year will be determined by the work put in between the end of this season and the beginning of next season. ;)

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Chong (or Dangerfield)
Kia
KLS
Gabby
Collier
By mid year he'll be sur Crystal D is starting as he needs her to be ready her soph year with KLS/Collier. I'm with Kaizen!

Reaction Score
By mid year he'll be sur Crystal D is starting as he needs her to be ready her soph year with KLS/Collier. I'm with Kaizen!
My biggest wish is 2 years from now:
KLS/Collie/CD can be as good as Stewie/Tuck/Moriah,
then plus Kia, Gabby and Butler, Ekmark, Bent, Irwin.
We will be really good.

Reaction Score
Kia, Katie Lou, Gabby, Napheesa and Natalie. Crystal first guard off the bench. Kyla first forward off the bench. Molly Bent working hard and getting important minutes. Saniya with the IT band problem cannot be counted on and Courtney's foot speed is too slow.

Reaction Score
Kia, Katie Lou, Gabby, Napheesa and Natalie. Crystal first guard off the bench. Kyla first forward off the bench. Molly Bent working hard and getting important minutes. Saniya with the IT band problem cannot be counted on and Courtney's foot speed is too slow.
Is there a consensus forming around Lou being more-or-less the 2 guard? Yup! now we're thinking outside the box. We should just let Geno know so that he can make plans for next year. :)

Reaction Score
Danger starting? Did Mo start as a freshman? Is Danger better than Mo? If so, god help the rest of our league.

Reaction Score
Crystal Dangerfield
Kia Nurse
Napheesa Collier
Gabby Williams
Katie Lou Samuelson

To start and end the season. But by the end of the season, Courtney Eckmark:is playing major minutes, as is Saniya. Butler will fill in for KN, NC, and GW as needed.
While I like the talent level of this group, I just think they're too small in the frontcourt: with a team that knows what it's doing offensively, they'd be in trouble.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Danger starting? Did Mo start as a freshman? Is Danger better than Mo? If so, god help the rest of our league.
We had Bria and Caroline when Mo was a freshman. I think Crystal has more initial opportunity than Mo did. In terms of being better, I think Crystal's offensive game is a little more polished and varied than Mo's at the same stage of her career. I don't think Crystal Dangerfield is a better player, but she's close--which is scary good.

Reaction Score
While I like the talent level of this group, I just think they're too small in the frontcourt: with a team that knows what it's doing offensively, they'd be in trouble.
If Butler can improve during the summer, I would like to see her as starter.
And I really wish she can start as you said this team is too small.

Reaction Score

Not saying who will start but Hartley started as a frosh and I think so did Renee. They were more scorer types. I think Danger can be too.

Crystal Dangerfield
Kia Nurse
Napheesa Collier
Gabby Williams
Katie Lou Samuelson

This is my favorite group. Beat the opposition with skill. I don't know who starts. But the above group would love to see if they can finish things. Win the games with skill and shooting.

Reaction Score
1. Nurse
2 KLS
3 Gabby
4 Collier
5 Butler

Verstatile defensive group right here. I believe Geno Chong and Dangerfield will be first subs off bench, if not the same time.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Here's my take. Too early to pick 1-2-3-4-5 this far ahead of next season. Try this concept:

Ball-Handlers: Kia, Saniya, Crystal, Molly, Tierney.
Wings: Lou, Courtney.
Swings: Gabby, Napheesa.
Bigs: Nat, Kyla, Morgan(?).

Mix and match, but always have one PG on the court.

I believe Geno will not play freshmen much before January; after that their PT will be based on practice and game performance.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Not saying who will start but Hartley started as a frosh and I think so did Renee. They were more scorer types. I think Danger can be too.

This is my favorite group. Beat the opposition with skill. I don't know who starts. But the above group would love to see if they can finish things. Win the games with skill and shooting.
I think you are right. I also think that Geno knows that CD needs to mature quickly - especially for the following 2 yr's. That's there best shot at a NC. She will have a long leash and play a lot- probably from the bench at first!

Reaction Score
Nurse SG
Chong PG
KLS SF
Collier PF
Tuck/Butler C
Williams 1st off the bench
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nurse PG
KLS SG
Williams SF
Collier PF
Tuck/Butler C
Dangerfield 1st off the bench
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ekmark SG/SF will finally see the light and get much more playing time
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Used to be 99% sure Tuck will be back now 60/40% she'll go to WNBA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Butler will be the player everyone raved about 2015 preseason pre injury
Geno will get his creative coaching juices flowing with all kinds of line-ups/matchups

Reaction Score
Given the limitations of our guards the only thing that makes sense to me is to throw Crystal in and sink or swim with her. Who cares if we have a couple of early season losses? We won't be undefeated next year anyway. Baptism of fire for her, concentrate on the post season. If she gets it we have a good chance of the FF and who knows maybe more.

Reaction Score
Here's my take. Too early to pick 1-2-3-4-5 this far ahead of next season. Try this concept:

Ball-Handlers: Kia, Saniya, Crystal, Molly, Tierney.
Wings: Lou, Courtney.
Swings: Gabby, Napheesa.
Bigs: Nat, Kyla, Morgan(?).

Mix and match, but always have one PG on the court.

I believe Geno will not play freshmen much before January; after that their PT will be based on practice and game performance.

I think you are wrong; I think all three especially Crystal Dangerfield, who start sooner then you think, will play quality minutes in the fall.

Reaction Score
The next two recruiting classes will be critical. UConn's success will depend on the recruits who have not yet declared. Need a big star and a big talent at post. Missing pieces for any potential national championship drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom