Who would u pick? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Who would u pick?

Reaction Score
IF we could get the Jana that all the hype videos and stories say she is/was before her injury, AND it translated into D1 WBB at the same relative level (I.e.contending for FOY) then we need the BIG. Otherwise, we could use the healthy Azzi... She would open up so much more of the offense and make defenses cover more than Paige... But then again, IF. Ash continues to be CASH...then we go back to the big.

In other words, I want Jana AND Azzi.

Reaction Score
Hmmm...I think for right now, I'd go with Aubrey, Caroline a close second. We have outside shooting right now, and while a big would be sweet, the explosiveness of Aubrey would be most helpful, and Caroline's versatile game would be most appreciated.

Reaction Score
Here's another question that Coach kinda brought up in his post game interview. If the injured players were all 100% healthy and could practice together for like a month....who would win...our team we have now or Azzi, Caroline, Aubrey, Ayanna, Jana and Amari?

Reaction Score
Here's another question that Coach kinda brought up in his post game interview. If the injured players were all 100% healthy and could practice together for like a month....who would win...our team we have now or Azzi, Caroline, Aubrey, Ayanna, Jana and Amari?
Paige's team. Too much ball pressure they would create. :)

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
The team we have now......and it wouldn't be close..imo

Reaction Score
That's a pretty good group, but they have no point guard, while the current team has three.

Reaction Score
I can’t pick Jana because I haven’t seen her play for one second in a Div I bb game; so, will she be a Steph or an Amari?

Reaction Score
I can’t pick Jana because I haven’t seen her play for one second in a Div I bb game; so, will she be a Steph or an Amari?
I believe we can be assured she won’t be an Amari! Not on the court anyway! In other ways, I’m happy to have her be smart, goodnatured, good teammate, and well liked!

Reaction Score
Jana definitely would add her skills and presence at the post but Azzi is a known quantity and would be lethal added to Paige and Ash.

While pondering your choice think about this for a minute: Here we are wondering who would be the best pick of six (count them, 6!) injured players. One or two maybe but no other Div I school has had such bad luck at one time. Unbelievable. It's time to turn this around.

Reaction Score
Azzi, Aubrey, or Caroline. It's a coin toss. Oh wait, I need a 3 headed coin.

Not Jana until I see her play. How many times have we hyped someone only to be disappointed? Seems to be especially a problem among bigs. Maybe that's why grad students are so popular. You know what you're getting.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
Azzi, Aubrey, or Caroline. It's a coin toss. Oh wait, I need a 3 headed coin.

Not Jana until I see her play. How many times have we hyped someone only to be disappointed? Seems to be especially a problem among bigs. Maybe that's why grad students are so popular. You know what you're getting.
in the context -- who would you want now? -- aubrey is the one ... because aubrey has shown that she gets it. she's found her way to be the best contributor to this team. she has learned how to blend her strengths exactly with what the team needs. it takes time to get it right, and aubrey has done it.

azzi and carol, if healthy, could add a great deal to the team -- but they would not be able to integrate as well as aubrey. they have yet to learn to mesh their talents. it takes time. and azzi, especially, would produce issues with on-court team chemistry. it would be altered majorly.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom