Who will Calhoun tweak for Monday? | The Boneyard

Who will Calhoun tweak for Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Per his conversation with Daniels Friday night (nobody's talking about you), who will he say something similar to before Monday night's game?
Maybe Giffey is due for some 3's? Or Kromah ready to have a double figures game?

Reaction Score
Easy, there is one man I think that could be the true difference maker in this game. His name

GIFFEY

Number 1, his defense and rebounding inside and out will keep KENTUCKY off the glass and out of the basket from 3's. Most importantly he can play inside and out, taking some of the bigs of Kentucky out to the perimeter, leaving lanes for Bazz & Boat to attack the basket. They are big, we are quick, they are long, we are faster.

The one reason CALHOUN will be on him, it's his last game as UCONN Husky and he hasn't hit his threes in three games. Seriously, our best 3 point shooter all year long has been slumping for 80 minutes behind the arc.

Get him involved outside early, hits one, maybe two in the first 10 minutes, he will be a tough matchup for KenSUCKY

Reaction Score
Niels is 0 for his last 7 three pointers. He has been great in all other facets of the game. But, the 3s are his bread and butter and its time to start spreading it on thick. I say he get 3 or 4 threes against UK

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
The way we just dismantled Florida last night with our efforts on both sides of the ball, UK has not played a team that played at the level we are playing now. I think KO and co. are going to be moving the ball around great, and UK's inexperience and overall lack of defense will leave them lost at times. This is usually when Niels finds himself wide open in a corner for 3. If he can hit a few, we will be looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom