Who Owns NY? Not Rutgers | The Boneyard

Who Owns NY? Not Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Huskymania takes new height this weekend with a special lighting of the Empire State Building on Saturday night. The east side of the building will be lit in UConn blue and white from sunset until 2 a.m. The winning teams from Saturday night will split the lights on Monday and there will be a celebratory sparkle lighting for the national champions. ‪#‎BleedBlue‬

Reaction Score
Hate to burst everyone's bubble but the impression I get is that a side of the building will be lit the colors of the 4 schools in the Final 4.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

We just took away Rutgers only claim to fame.

Look out taxi cabs, you are next on Susan's list

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Hate to burst everyone's bubble but the impression I get is that a side of the building will be lit the colors of the 4 schools in the Final 4.

Shhhhh, you energy vampire, you

Reaction Score

Four teams on Saturday night, two teams on Monday night and then the winner. Now I ask you...what are the odds we are on the building after Monday night and what are the odds Rutgers is? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
There's a quote from Jacob's article this morning from Herbst "We are New York's College Team", but we prove it not just buy taxi and bus placards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom