Who is better...ISU or Baylor? | The Boneyard

Who is better...ISU or Baylor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Baylor has one loss [that wild game against Kentucky] and is ranked a few slots higher at this point.
Iowa State is undefeated [so is their men's team btw]...I think their highest quality win is their last one over Oklahoma in OT.

East Texas Trash...Baylor fans....are you better that the Cyclones?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
How well does a Bear do in a Cyclone?
We eat the one eyed buggers for a light snack. Oh, you said cyclone? Is that some new science for duplicating those tasty one eyed buggers, if so, I'm in favor.

Reaction Score
Baylor has one loss [that wild game against Kentucky] and is ranked a few slots higher at this point.
Iowa State is undefeated [so is their men's team btw]...I think their highest quality win is their last one over Oklahoma in OT.

East Texas Trash...Baylor fans....are you better that the Cyclones?
I had DVRed the game and watched it last night to see how good Iowa State was. It was an exciting game!

Most of the key players got into foul trouble. Iowa State takes a heckuva lot of three pointers but all the players seem to be good at making them.

It'll be interesting to see how those teams do against each other (Baylor and ISU).

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I'm going to say Baylor because of Odyssey Sims. IMHO Odyssey will carry her team to victory against most teams they face this year. Would have won the Kentucky game if Odyssey doesn't foul out.

Reaction Score
I'm going to say Baylor because of Odyssey Sims. IMHO Odyssey will carry her team to victory against most teams they face this year. Would have won the Kentucky game if Odyssey doesn't foul out.

A box and one to contain Sims and if the three point shooters on ISU get hot then I think it goes to ISU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom