Who do you fear? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Who do you fear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Who "should" we fear?
Anybody after the first 2 games.
Last year did "anybody" fear us? It's the tournament. A team can get hot, like we did last year, and run the table. You can have a terrible night, and be upset, injuries can crop up, the list is endless. So buckle up, it may be a bumpy ride.......then again it could be a coronation. It's the tournament and ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.
The only thing I fear is us not playing up to our potential every game.
I respect everyone but I also believe we can beat anyone in the tournament if we play to our potential.

To say we weren’t feared last year is naive .
Opposing coaches weren‘t sleeping well preparing for us
You had a great starting five but when you put Sanogo (a superstar ) , Jackson the best pure athlete in college last year and a monster defender , Plus three guys who could make threes .on the bench We then could put in a 7’2 monster .whose probably a lottery pick this year . Plus two more guys who could shoot .
Who would possibly be afraid of that team ?
This years team is a little like 2014 but a little deeper however we need our freshman to come up big.
Team defense , high BB IQ and shooting our ticket

Reaction Score
I don’t see the resemblance to the ‘14 team. That team cracked the top 10 for about a week but spent most of the season in the 15-18 range or out of the top 25 entirely. They caught lightning in a bottle and were a Brimah three point play from going home on day one. They had a superlative leader and a sidekick who played lights out for 2 weeks.

This team is 31-3, has never left the top 5, and is widely regarded as the most complete team in the country. None of this means anything on Friday but I think you’re selling them way short.

Reaction Score
We had Marquette press us all game is Auburn better than them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom