Which Would Make You Feel Bettet About UConn's Loss To Iowa? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Which Would Make You Feel Bettet About UConn's Loss To Iowa?

Which of the Following Would Make You Feel Better About UConn's Loss to Iowa

• Iowa Getting Routed By SC and Realizing a Trip to TitleA Game Would Have Been in Vain

Votes: 57 44.2%
  • Iowa Winning Title Game and Taking Solace in Barely Losing to Eventual Champs

Votes: 40 31.0%
  • A Replay of 2021 Regional Final.and Remembering Controversial Calls Even Out

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I Don't Want To Feel Better and Prefer to Wallow in Misery

Votes: 26 20.2%
  • Iowa Getting Routed By SC and Realizing a Trip to Title Game Would Have Been in Vain

Votes: 28 21.7%
  • Iowa Getting Routed By SC and Realizing a Trip to Title Game Would Have Been in Vain

Votes: 26 20.2%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
I'm at odds with this poll because I'm so super proud of how far we've made it this year, considering the amount of injured players we had on our bench. Uconn had absolutely no business being in the Final 4, but we were there and almost beat Iowa in the process.
How dare you write an objective post instead of complaining how absolutely everything did not go UConns way.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
It's OVER.......furgit about it!

Reaction Score
Other than the recent things, there are many things to look for before the next season. As is true every year the bits and pieces about how the newcomers are looking, but even more important for this team is the health updates for all of our recovering players. There is much uncertainty as to the timetable for some of our players, with several potentially not being ready at the season's start, so every positive health update will be good news indeed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom