Where's Wolf | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Where's Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Fact is Wolf showed signs of being a good high-post player. He would helped us against Stanford. Since he's not here, I would think that role could be filled by Daniels. Why isn't it?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

f this topic and enjoy Los Lobos!

The last lp I ever bought new was "How Will the Wolf Survive?" It was an instant classic, the work of a mature band that was presented by its major-label distributors as a new act, and not anything that would have been expected from Slash Records. "Will the Wolf Survive? closed out side 2 and made me immediately want to turn the record over and play it again

Reaction Score
Can't believe this hasn't surfaced yet either:

Reaction Score
" as international students cannot receive financial aid "

Wha???

Reaction Score
" as international students cannot receive financial aid "

Wha???
The cost of UConn tuition, room and board and other fees and expected expenses will come out to just under $48,000 for the 2013-14 academic year. Wolf is not eligible for any federal assistance or have access to student loan money. Those programs are only available to United States citizens or legal permanent residents. Private loans can be made in the United States and there is a market for student loans without a federal guarantee, but loaning that money out to a foreign national without a U.S. based co-signor is a non-starter.

http://snyuconn.com/uconn/wolfs-return-would-be-costly/

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Fact is Wolf showed signs of being a good high-post player. He would helped us against Stanford. Since he's not here, I would think that role could be filled by Daniels. Why isn't it?
Daniels doesn't and probably won't rebound with the same intensity as Wolf did. Wolf was a far better rebounder, and a far better fouler too.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Is it too late to say, Enosch, your sentence has been served, please join us for the second semester?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wolf averaged about 10 points, 10 boards, and 3 blocks per 40 last year.
He had a beautiful looking J from 12 feet and in.
He played with emotion.
We seemed to play better when he was in.

Damn I miss him, and I wish he was here.

I don't know if he would have been the missing piece, but I have zero doubt he would be much better than the Brimah/Olander/Nolan mess we have right now.
...and he brings five more fouls to the table.

Reaction Score
Wise2 said:
He would have been the missing piece. I don't want to rehash what he did, but he could have come back and helped us, especially in the middle of the zone. He could rebound and score. Yes, he was also foul prone, but a center rotation of Enosch and Brimah for 30 minutes and Nolan and Olander for 10 or foul trouble would have put us over the top and a definite title contender. Oh well, what could have been.....

Wall Street, portrayed by Leo Dicaprio.

Reaction Score
International students can receive financial aid. It happens all the time.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Daniels doesn't and probably won't rebound with the same intensity as Wolf did. Wolf was a far better rebounder, and a far better fouler too.
At the height of his production, last year, Wolf averaged 3.4 rebounds per game. Even if he played a full 40 every game, he barely would have averaged 10. DD during that same year of superior rebounding on Wolf's part still somehow managed to average 5.5.

Does nobody think before they post here? Do they just blindly type crap and hope nobody spends 30 seconds to actually look up stats?

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Wolf would whip Patrick Ewing, Dwight Howard, Wilt Chamberlain, Hakeem Olajuwon, and Bill Russell 1 on 5.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
At the height of his production, last year, Wolf averaged 3.4 rebounds per game. Even if he played a full 40 every game, he barely would have averaged 10. DD during that same year of superior rebounding on Wolf's part still somehow managed to average 5.5.

Does nobody think before they post here? Do they just blindly type crap and hope nobody spends 30 seconds to actually look up stats?
If you think DD is a better rebounder than Wolf, then you didn't watch Wolf closely last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom