Where is D? | The Boneyard

Where is D?

Reaction Score
Wonder why we don't see much of DT at Uconn games.

Taurasi is playing in Russia, which has a longer and more involved season with playing in both the domestic Russian league and the European Champions league than China where Maya and Stewie are playing. Most of the other players that have been around are not playing overseas including Sue Bird, Morgan Tuck, and Bria Hartley.

Reaction Score
Taurasi is playing in Russia, which has a longer and more involved season with playing in both the domestic Russian league and the European Champions league than China where Maya and Stewie are playing. Most of the other players that have been around are not playing overseas including Sue Bird, Morgan Tuck, and Bria Hartley.

Maya actually took the entire WNBA off season off this year instead of going to China. I read an article where she said she was struggling with having a fire for the game/competition and she needed a mental break. I'll try to find the article when I have some more time; I couldn't find it through a quick Google search.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I don't know what the Russian league schedule is like, but Taruasi's team, UMMC is in the Euroleague semifinals on April 14.

UMMC is stacked - DT's teammates include Griner, Toliver, Meesseman, Lyttle, Torrens (Spanish player who was great in the Olympics). Their semifinal opponent Fenerbache has Allie Quigley, Candace Parker, and Jantel Lavender.

One of the teams in the opposite semi is Dynamo Kursk, which features McCoughtry, N. Ogwumike, and E. Prince.

These games are, I think, streamed and they definitely go up on youtube eventually. If you need a Taurasi fix, they should be well worth checking out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom