Where can we talk about Merch? | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Where can we talk about Merch?

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Banners out of stock already?
The set of 6 banners is not shown there anymore.

I actually wish.they had them in smaller sizes like mini banners for those with less room to put them.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The set of 6 bannere is not shown there anymore.

I actually wish.they had them in smaller sizes like mini banners for those with less room to put them.
They are 13 x 18 inches, sold out.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
The set of 6 bannere is not shown there anymore.

Got an email saying my set is backordered now. Gotta be quick I guess.

Reaction Score
Muncy has a tweet saying they should be back in stock at some point. These are top on my list. I love that they have the final four logos.

Reaction Score
Just got my Six-Time National Champions gray sweatshirt from FansEdge via USPS delivery. It's very comfortable, though I'm thinking the XL wound up being one size too large for me. That's always the challenge of ordering online and not being able to try things on - do you play it safe and order the one that might be too large, or do you risk getting one that might be too small, which you'd have to send back?

But I'm happy to have this landmark bit of merch. The back-to-back capstone dates of 2023 and 2024 are a joy to behold. Now all I have to do is avoid staining it (no easy task).

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score

StllH8L8ner

Reaction Score
They should sell replica metal highway signs that can be updated. Lol

I have one in my basement from Etsy that says ‘Gampel Pavilion 214 miles’.

Reaction Score
Anyone know where I could find a snap back hat with the final four logo on the side? Saw a guy wearing one while I was out but didn’t get to ask him where it was from.

Reaction Score
Anyone know where I could find a snap back hat with the final four logo on the side? Saw a guy wearing one while I was out but didn’t get to ask him where it was from.
Like this?

StllH8L8ner

Reaction Score
Not impressed with the Nike locker room sweatshirts at all for the price. Re-ordered an XL (after receiving a Large marked as an XL on the packaging) and while I know I’m a growing boy in my 40’s who occasionally lifts weights, it fits rather tight and the material is pretty stiff. The logo print is very small also. I have last year’s version in XL that fits perfectly and is much softer. This year’s version feels like something I’d buy at the store in the old Naugatuck Valley Mall that sold bootleg Tommy Hilfiger gear…not that I ever shopped there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom