What's wrong with me??? | The Boneyard

What's wrong with me???

Status
Not open for further replies.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
I don't know, I was just sort of feeling left out. By the way, the question is rhetorical...anytime I really want to find out what is wrong with me, all I have to do is ask my wife....

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
I don't know, I was just sort of feeling left out. By the way, the question is rhetorical...anytime I really want to find out what is wrong with me, all I have to do is ask my wife....
Seriously? You're posting in a place like this and you have to ask a question like that? Clearly you're just too far gone at this point.

Last edited:

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
The only thing wrong is that you would chance someone on here telling you what it might be......risky business, my friend!

If I was afraid of that I wouldn't be posting here in the first place.... DD you are so right and that my friend is a good thing for you and for me. DobbsRover really did get it right...I am just too far gone...

Reaction Score
Allan Sherman! Lawdy, does that bring back memories from my childhood. My dad LOVED listening to Allan Sherman records. That might explain where I got my weird sense of humor. And may be why I am a closet "Weird" Al Yankovic fan.

Now, CF, you probably shouldn't be posting such a loaded question on a board that can be positively brutal and all too willing to jump at the bait. Heaven knows what someone might link in response. Say...a certain Denis Leary song....;)

Last edited:

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Well, let's see now:

What's wrong with Shea?

What's wrong with Geno?

What's wrong with the Boneyard?

What's wrong with Doggydaddy?

What's wrong with Biff?

What's wrong with the announcers?

It just begs the question ???????

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Well, if you have to keep asking the question "What's wrong?" then again you're Real Real Gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom