What's wrong with DoggyDaddy? | The Boneyard

What's wrong with DoggyDaddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
He seems to be in a hypo-aggressive funk. He hasn’t bitten anyone or even growled in several days. He hasn’t even teased the bear. Do you think he has maybe lost his competitive edge, maybe brought on by a surfeit of turkey and good feeling from the holiday? Too much granddaughter, maybe? Is there anything that we, as fellow Boneyarders, could or should do? Let’s hope that it is not that he is over the hill. Whaddaya think?

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
He's been too nice to me, I almost feel neglected.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
He's a moron - a buffoon. He posts nasty snarks that have nothing to do with anything and is the worst speller on the board. He always doesn't not use double prepositions and his grammar isn't unhorrific. His puns are disjointed, his comments ridiculous, and clearly is operating at slightly less than half of his full brain capacity. Oh, and he's a mean one, Mr. Grinch...! ;) (BTW I like him so my comments are not to be taken seriously. Just wanted to throw some smack down!)...

Reaction Score
He seems to be in a hypo-aggressive funk. He hasn’t bitten anyone or even growled in several days. He hasn’t even teased the bear. Do you think he has maybe lost his competitive edge, maybe brought on by a surfeit of turkey and good feeling from the holiday? Too much granddaughter, maybe? Is there anything that we, as fellow Boneyarders, could or should do? Let’s hope that it is not that he is over the hill. Whaddaya think?
ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN......Happy Holidays.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
He misses Vowelguy and is upset that all Boneyarders are now on ignore.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
If you are saying there may be a kinder, gentler, sweet-spoken version of DD on the prowl....keep 'em! I prefer the original version, myself. (And where might he be?????)

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
His mate just had another litter, I believe the fourth of this year, and he's been busy helping out with the laundry and teaching the young'uns to be properly acrerbic little BYers. He'll be back.

ginger-litter.jpg

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
What's wrong with DoggyDaddy?
This has the potential to become the longest thread ever.
Time to add server space.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I feel like a celebrity reading The Enquirer.

Lies lies and more lies.

Zorro, there is no such thing as too much granddaughter, especially when you have two!! Tease the bear? Nah huh...more like ignore the bear.

, you're an idiot. You haven't brought up your dumb theory on playing time in a few days. There....feel better now?

Eric..it would take way too long to respond to your "friendly" banter. I read that post to my daughter and you made her cry. "Why is he so mean to you, daddy" she said. Jealousy I responded...lol.

Herbie, thanks for continuing your streak of useless posts. You are close to the boneyard record set by .

Ozzie, thanks for the bone. It is lunchtime.

Cat, I really do feel badly if I had anything to do with Vowelguy leaving. Snicker, snicker.

Stray, I don't like tongue. Now, a nice pastrami sandwich would work.

Fair view. My shrink would agree with you. In fact, I'm sure he would sign on to add to it.

Chicago, you really are my favorite poster, you moron.

Carry on everyone. I'll try to get back to you all eventually.

HGN

Reaction Score
I feel like a celebrity reading The Enquirer.

Lies lies and more lies.

Zorro, there is no such thing as too much granddaughter, especially when you have two!! Tease the bear? Nah huh...more like ignore the bear.

, you're an idiot. You haven't brought up your dumb theory on playing time in a few days. There....feel better now?

Eric..it would take way too long to respond to your "friendly" banter. I read that post to my daughter and you made her cry. "Why is he so mean to you, daddy" she said. Jealousy I responded...lol.

Herbie, thanks for continuing your streak of useless posts. You are close to the boneyard record set by .

Ozzie, thanks for the bone. It is lunchtime.

Cat, I really do feel badly if I had anything to do with Vowelguy leaving. Snicker, snicker.

Stray, I don't like tongue. Now, a nice pastrami sandwich would work.

Fair view. My shrink would agree with you. In fact, I'm sure he would sign on to add to it.

Chicago, you really are my favorite poster, you moron.

Carry on everyone. I'll try to get back to you all eventually.
Now that's the DD I know and remember.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
There's life in the old dog yet!

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Ah, all is well on the yard! Back at ya, DD, keep on barking!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom