Whatever happened to Citrus... | The Boneyard

Whatever happened to Citrus...

Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Not what sparked my memory, but whatever happened to Citrus? I think it was CitrusDog? New handle, or simply disappeared?

While I am at it ... BadDog, where are you?

Anyone else?

Reaction Score
Iron Mike, DogFather, Hugo, Idaho Husky,Zymurg, AllAmericanAlienBoy, Kras to name a few

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Zymurg posted yesterday so he isn't particularly lost to us.

I believe Idaho is here with a different name. AAAB and DF are alive and well on Facebook. Kras is still alive. Hugo, IronMike...no idea.

BadDog hasn't posted regularly in about a decade or more.

Reaction Score
Dogmania and I met up with CitrusDog when we both happened to be in central FL at the same time - that must have been 2003 or so. We still corresponded for a year or two after that and then lost touch. Intense individual who stood firm in his beliefs and passions in his life. I seemed to have lost his email address way back during a transition.

Also....anyone know anything abour UCONNHenry????

Reaction Score
alexd. said:
Intense individual who stood firm in his beliefs and passions in his life.

Chik-o-Sticks being foremost among them

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Chik-o-Sticks being foremost among them
LOL...I was going to mention how the Yard banned his a-s-s for introducing us to Chick-o-Stix. Sawdust held together by cockroach guts.

Reaction Score
He actually fedexed a box to me to give out at a BYard football tailgate up at Memorial Stadium way back when. They are an acquired taste.
I remember that. I still have no idea what those are, and by the sounds of it, it's best I never find out. I noticed that C-Dog came out of the shadows and posted. He was always a fun Xs & Os read. I hope he gets back to posting his thoughts about the team and players.

Reaction Score
DogMania said:
I remember that. I still have no idea what those are, and by the sounds of it, it's best I never find out. I noticed that C-Dog came out of the shadows and posted. He was always a fun Xs & Os read. I hope he gets back to posting his thoughts about the team and players.

I actually thought they were decent - sort of like a butterfinger without the chocolate. But a little taste of coconut mixed in. I freely admit I took some of the leftovers home.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I remember that. I still have no idea what those are, and by the sounds of it, it's best I never find out.

I cannot decide if they resemble a skin disease or a termite infestation.

chick%20o%20stick%20innards2.jpg

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Nice job with the summoning, Tom. How about trying again, perhaps with Dogfather. On second thought, you might want to wait for a time when the mojo needs a sudden influx of energy.

Reaction Score
Nice job with the summoning, Tom. How about trying again, perhaps with Dogfather. On second thought, you might want to wait for a time when the mojo needs a sudden influx of energy.

Dogfather is all over Facebook. I just realized after reading this that he has been missng from the Yard for awhile.

Reaction Score
Also....anyone know anything abour UCONNHenry????

UconnHenry started to fade from the boards here during a marital transition that even affected his game attendance about 8-10 years ago, IIRC. I'm guessing the newer half put some time constraints on him, but I could be wrong.

Reaction Score
UconnHenry started to fade from the boards here during a marital transition that even affected his game attendance about 8-10 years ago, IIRC. I'm guessing the newer half put some time constraints on him, but I could be wrong.

I saw him quite a few times with the "Newer half" both at/before HCC games and Rent games. Then, Poofff!!!!! :(

Reaction Score
UCweCONN said:
Knowing the folks on this board, my money is on the MIA posters being in the federal witness protection program.

Nonsense. The federal witness protection program is for people who have some sort of value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom