What would you give up... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What would you give up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I'd give up your left nut.

Also, as for the question, to paraphrase Dave Chappelle from Half Baked: "I love UConn Basketball. I love it! But not as much...as I love p****."

Reaction Score
I think you all should start going without sex now and then we can see if it worked in April!

Ain't no way in hell I will love male basketball players over 'relations' with a woman. However I have been known to make a sacrifice for a game or two or three or . . . . . . . . . . . .

You know "take one for the team".

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Last Saturday I went into cardiac arrest. Was dead on the side walk for 5 minutes! CPR and Defribulator brought me back. FOR REAL. That trumps everything else. Looking forward to going to my 6th Mens FF in Houston.

Good luck man!

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Ain't no way in hell I will love male basketball players over 'relations' with a woman. However I have been known to make a sacrifice for a game or two or three or . . . . . . . . . . . .

You know "take one for the team".

Based on your post, I'm not sure where you are taking one for the team. Gotta give you props for being a serious fan though!

Reaction Score
Speaking of sex, giving it up etc etc check this out. A guy was on a safari with his wife and suddenly they came across a cheetah tracking down an antelope right outside the truck they were in. The husband said "man I hope that antelope gets away from him" to which the wife replied "c'mon honey that little deer has no shot you've seen this enough on TV. In fact I am so sure about the cheetah having him for dinner I will blow you every night the rest of our life if the cheetah doesn't" Here's how it went:

Reaction Score
This is a silly question since UConn will probably win a 5th title some time soon anyways :rolleyes:

The list of things I would give up in order for the Mets to win a World Series would be pretty outrageous.
Amen brother!

Reaction Score
I wouldn't give up anything...that implies that it's a guarantee and what's the fun in that (insert Uconn will get another title in Texas comment here). Really though, the fun is in the chase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom