What WBB sites do you follow? | The Boneyard

What WBB sites do you follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Outside of the Boneyard, ESPN, UConnHuskies.com and the UConn blogs (Adamec, Fuller, Elliot, Altavilla and Nan) which sites do you follow for great content on women's basketball? And what do you like about them?

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
I confess to cheating on the Boneyard (and Pap!) once in awhile by checking out the Women's Hoops Guru, Mel Greenberg, formerly of the Philly inquirer. He covers college and WNBA in depth. I read his blog, and from time to time, even his tweets....Google him. ( I am lousy at linking....)

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I check out the Baylor site from time to time and occasionally post there. It is generally a pretty civil board with interesting discussions. And it is fairly active year around.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Rebkell and WNBAlien for WNBA. Rebkell is good for discussion. Lots of smart WNBA die-hards there. WNBAlien does recaps of every game.

ND Nation and South Bend Tribune for Irish slanted opinion and views. ESPN for the national perspective. Boneyard for the fastest breaking news and for an alternate perspective.

Prospects Nation for recruiting news. Their site is only marginally useful if you don't pay, but sometimes they have good stuff free. Mostly good for following on twitter if you are into recruiting news.

EDIT: DishNSwish reminded me...Hoopfeed is a must follow on twitter for WBB fans.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
College fans
The Summitt
ESPN
Rebkell
I enjoy your posts on College Fans and this board and I respect how you keep your responses classy. CF can get a little crazy sometimes, yet you seem to stay away from the drama while remaining a true fan of your Lady Vols.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Women's Basketball State as noted above, however, my interest in the referees, I tend to track a group each year (last year was the PAC and WNBA ref's) to see what conferences they work for and how heavy their workload is. Interesting stuff. For example, I discovered that, with a few exceptions, ref's working the PAC have smaller workloads than themajor ref's in the east, probably due to the less dense concentration of schools.

While I do at times read ESPN and WNBA.com, my only other message board is the Rutgers board on Rivals. Otherwise, only if a site is linked from an article.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
VolNation, Rebkell (when Im bored cause they have lots of stuff)... and I use to follow Rutgers on Rival.

Reaction Score
THE BONEYARD
ESPNW
Hoopfeed
WBBState great source for ALL referee info & WBB stats
WNBA.com
WNBA Live Access
CollegeFans.com
Adamec
John Altavilla/Hartford Courant
Fuller
UCONNhuskies.com
DesMoinesRegister.com/stats/rosters. They have schedules/rosters/results of every division I school & conferences

I have about 40-45 college WBB websites I go to for rosters, news, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom