What Just Happened In Georgia!? ! | The Boneyard

What Just Happened In Georgia!? !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Oh BTW Utah losing to USC so my final four now includes 2 AAC teams - lol. But seriously if Ole Miss starts to roll we could see this:

1. Baylor
2. OSU
3. Clemson
4. Memphis or SEC Champ

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Oh BTW Utah losing to USC so my final four now includes 2 AAC teams - lol. But seriously if Ole Miss starts to roll we could see this:

1. Baylor
2. OSU
3. Clemson
4. Memphis or SEC Champ

Memphis will never get in over the SEC champion but I would love to see Ole Miss win the SEC and Memphis go 13-0 and hear people explain how despite Ole Miss getting essentially throttled by Memphis they deserve to be in the playoff over them.

Now that FSU has a loss the best opportunity for the AAC to get in would be for FSU to beat Clemson and Temple to beat ND. If those two things happen then there is really a chance for the American to put a 13-0 champion in.

Reaction Score
Memphis will never get in over the SEC champion but I would love to see Ole Miss win the SEC and Memphis go 13-0 and hear people explain how despite Ole Miss getting essentially throttled by Memphis they deserve to be in the playoff over them.

Now that FSU has a loss the best opportunity for the AAC to get in would be for FSU to beat Clemson and Temple to beat ND. If those two things happen then there is really a chance for the American to put a 13-0 champion in.

If FSU beats Clemson and Ole Miss takes the SEC it's really a crazy scenario. I do believe Clemson is a cut above FSU but the Noles are dangerous.

Reaction Score
Should be interesting to see where FSU is ranked after this loss.

Reaction Score
Two weeks in a row with games decided on crazy special teams plays. Fun stuff, if you aren't on the losing side of course.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Nobody ever kick again

Reaction Score
FSU probably isn't ranked were it not for the name. They haven't really beaten anybody and have struggled to distance themselves from some bad opponents.

The ACC is looking like a one team league at this point. Too bad Notre Dame couldn't beat Clemson or their fate would already be sealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom